Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

so bad :smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif

Does anybody know why Kobe insists on always wearing a different color scheme every game? I like it a lot, but does anyone have an official reasoning.
Get drunk early, Tim Riggins style.

that's complete BS if the @#%$ take downs are getting a lakers colorway before kobe's own sig line. i'm a big KB fan and love the AZK1's. it's sad that the only way to get a laker colorway is in the take down version of the AZK1's. i for one will not be copping

those ZKI one the last page are amazing
clear sole :wow:
eek.gif

nike seriously needs to release a Laker colorway >:
mad.gif

i have to say the zk1's are great on and off the court. I dont understand why these are sitting on shelves at 59.99.

You coming in the wrong place talkin bout Kobe negatively. If he sucks, why did you buy his shoes?
C O O K # 4 5
I hate Kobe, Kobe sucks, blah-blah, blah. Oh but wait, I bought his shoes. SMH :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

^^^^Exactly....Its like saying, i hate Nikes. I hate how they pay cheap labors overseas. I hate Phil Knight. But i bought a pair of Air Max 97.....LOL
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

those PE's on page 83 are the ones i was talking about. the first ones that i really dont like. i dont know the shoe just doesnt sync.

those purple ones with the clear soles though!?!?!?! BEAUTIFUL. they remind me of concords haha.

and that purple suede + yellow top is insane as well.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

that air zoom legend has been here in the PI for a couple of weeks already... sad thing is that they were placed right beside the zk1s at the store... smh

kobe's PEs are really sick right now...
I've changed my sig.

I'm so glad I got my fins for 60 bucks on black friday. Such a great shoe for ball.
huslte hard to keep the sharks fed.

Back
Top Bottom