Anyone watch the show Outsource?

kinda funny........

but office still wins
pimp.gif

i seem to be one of the few here that like it.
it's different, a good change from other sitcoms.

i seem to be one of the few here that like it.
it's different, a good change from other sitcoms.

i like this show a lot. also check out "the league", another great new comedy that came out not too long ago

i like this show a lot. also check out "the league", another great new comedy that came out not too long ago

Outsourced is funny.

Perfect Couples sucked terribly. That show is already a cancer to the NBC Thursday lineup.

The League is absolutely
roll.gif

Outsourced is funny.

Perfect Couples sucked terribly. That show is already a cancer to the NBC Thursday lineup.

The League is absolutely
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Outsourced is funny.

The League is absolutely
roll.gif
Can't believe how bad it was
sick.gif

Wouldn't even be willing to give it a second chance.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Outsourced is funny.

The League is absolutely
roll.gif
Can't believe how bad it was
sick.gif

Wouldn't even be willing to give it a second chance.

The few episodes I saw I liked.
Is it a movie too? I saw it on netflix didn't bother to watch but it looked like a movie instead of some episodes

Is it a movie too? I saw it on netflix didn't bother to watch but it looked like a movie instead of some episodes

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Yes. The TV series is a spinoff from the movie.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Yes. The TV series is a spinoff from the movie.

i didn't think Perfect Couples was that bad it just doesn't fit the thursday line up...its like they put it in with all these great shows to force us to watch it and it pushes the night till like 11

i was looking forward to outsourced but i dont really like it that much...i just watch it just cuz

i didn't think Perfect Couples was that bad it just doesn't fit the thursday line up...its like they put it in with all these great shows to force us to watch it and it pushes the night till like 11

i was looking forward to outsourced but i dont really like it that much...i just watch it just cuz

I really like outsourced...actually the whole thursday night lineup on nbc is pretty solid except for perfect couples...I wonder if olivia munn is regreting her decision.

I really like outsourced...actually the whole thursday night lineup on nbc is pretty solid except for perfect couples...I wonder if olivia munn is regreting her decision.

i like it. i agree its a change of pace. the characters are relatable to me

THE LEAGUE IS HIL-AR-I-OUSSSSSSS
i absolutely love that show

olivia munn was the only highlight of perfect couples

i like it. i agree its a change of pace. the characters are relatable to me

THE LEAGUE IS HIL-AR-I-OUSSSSSSS
i absolutely love that show

olivia munn was the only highlight of perfect couples

Back
Top Bottom