Anything helps.

What's up fam,  

Im coming on here to ask y'all for a favor. My girlfriend's house caught on fire earlier this morning and lost everything. If you guys can help pitch in anything just so they can get back on their feet. Anything helps, guys. If you can't donate anything please spread the link around if you can. Thanks! 

Click here to support the Nguyen sisters needs your help by Stephanie Kimmie Nguyen

On Saturday January 23rd, my two little sister Jenny and Caroline and my grandma Beverly lost their home in a fire. Unfortunately, we lost everything in the fire and could not salvage anything. My two little sisters and I go to school and work part time to help pay for rent and my grandma does not work. We are hoping to raise funds so my  family can get back on our feet. 

The money would be used towards food, clothing, school supplies, and basic mandatory necessities for their rental home. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

GOFUNDME

if you guys donate please type #NT in the comments so i can thank y'all personally! thanks again y'all

Back
Top Bottom