Anything on SALE Thread

Hey man, stadium sent me the info so most likely them. Unless it's a Nike Phils thing?

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply man. Everything's quiet 'round here these days. I hope Jo still has a Christmas party planned for us this year so we all can catch up on things :smokin

There's a small NP (I think) sale at Luck Chinatown Mall's Building B. It's at the ground floor, you can ask the guard for the exact location if you're having a hard time finding where they are located. Just a small collection of kicks and apparel. Most of the bball shoes left are around sizes 11 - up. Some Melo's, Soldier V's and a sz 15 Military Blue IV's. Those are the only ones I can somehow remember. Some running shoes (lunar), are available as well. HTH.

*The sale would be until the 15th of April.*

That time of the year again...

^^ any updates/pics on the agility sale? heard it was kinda off.

Haven't dropped by yet brah. But yeah, heard from a lot of peeps that it wasn't that good. Kinda heard that most of the the kicks available were soccer shoes (?) I think. Anyways I'll give the thread an update once I find time to drop by.

Already went there brah? Any good stuff left?

EDIT:

Just went there earlier today. Saw some AM 95 BB @ P35xx, AM 95 OGs (sz 13 and up) at P 2800. Saw some Lebron Xs (all black/prisms/dunkman) with prices ranging from P 4xxx to P 6xxx. Small sizes though. There was a Kobe VII (all black), in a sz 8 I think. Price was P 3600.

Last edited:
Already went there brah? Any good stuff left?

EDIT:

Just went there earlier today. Saw some AM 95 BB @ P35xx, AM 95 OGs (sz 13 and up) at P 2800. Saw some Lebron Xs (all black/prisms/dunkman) with prices ranging from P 4xxx to P 6xxx. Small sizes though. There was a Kobe VII (all black), in a sz 8 I think. Price was P 3600.

spotted fire red 5's and lebron x (xmas) @ 4100 each, big sizes though.
a lot of football cleats and a lot for the women too, some football jerseys as well, and a varejao brazil jersey (also big sizes)

spotted fire red 5's and lebron x (xmas) @ 4100 each, big sizes though.
a lot of football cleats and a lot for the women too, some football jerseys as well, and a varejao brazil jersey (also big sizes)

Saw 'em too. Sucks that I have small feet lol. Gon' come back later to check if the 95+ BBs are still there.

Thanks for the lookout fam.

Anybody who recently went to this sale? I went there the 1st day and was able to cop Airmax 95 and 97 for cheap.

anyone here who has gone to SM novaliches? there is a sports central outlet there but items are only from adidas. lots of shoes for male and female though. The only notable pair for me was a T-mac 1 in a size 8.5,10.5 and 11, black and blue cw.

Last edited:
will be posting half of my Js soon all in size 10.5 or 11 us size only quezon province area everything are 100% authentic and on reasonable price QUEZON PROVINCE

Back
Top Bottom