Anytime A Girl Shows Interest In You Show Her Less

Real talk,

free game for you %+#+%%
pimp.gif

feel free to add your game/playa/igetfemales tips

Playing games is childish...be yourself. *%@$ these "rules" for dating. Do what YOU think is right.

Yup. An always assume that she's gettin plowed by multiple dudes anytime she's not in your line of vision.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Playing games is childish...be yourself. *%@$ these "rules" for dating. Do what YOU think is right.

You think those of us running game are really trying to be locked down?

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Yup. An always assume that she's gettin plowed by multiple dudes anytime she's not in your line of vision.
quoted and bolded so you fambs take note..

always take longer to text back.

occassionally drop the convo...

a couple days is NOT icing a girl... you gotta be prepared to go a legitimate 1.5 weeks of not saying anything cuz girls are used to guys crawling back after a couple days.

never trust these young wimmiez.

keep that cold heart.

DO NOT try to make her like you...

I REPEAT... DO NOT TRY TO MAKE HER LIKE YOU!!!!!

this is absolutely 100% not true.

Originally Posted by ricky409

a couple days is NOT icing a girl... you gotta be prepared to go a legitimate 1.5 weeks of not saying anything cuz girls are used to guys crawling back after a couple days.

keep that cold heart.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What you call game sis simply called psychology. SOmething that is used in any relationship between 2 living beings.

this is absolutely 100% not true.
There is no exact science in dating or playing the field...there is only a lot of trial and error.  Again...do what YOU think is right. 

^ Yea but some people have no idea what they think is right/legit. So taking advice from someone else hurts how?

keep that cold heart.

yup, its sad but nice guys always finish last...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

keep that cold heart.

you know what it has NOTHING to do with being a nice guy..Am i really a bad person because i dont spend my time trying to smother a chick? No. Girls dont want all that attention. They will give you attention if they want to and there WILL be a sign. A lot of you guys are just doing it all wrong and blame it on being "nice" but its farther from the truth its more so trying too hard to make your self seem like a nice guy

keep that cold heart.

this man speaks the truth. 

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by MrWavez

keep that cold heart.

you know what it has NOTHING to do with being a nice guy..Am i really a bad person because i dont spend my time trying to smother a chick? No. Girls dont want all that attention. They will give you attention if they want to and there WILL be a sign. A lot of you guys are just doing it all wrong and blame it on being "nice" but its farther from the truth its more so trying too hard to make your self seem like a nice guy

nah bro, i mean them +*+##* who be BREAKIN @!%!@$! hearts...i mean them +*+##* who have a good girl and straight cheat on her with the everybody..and the "good" girls STILL want em. I mean its one thing to not show attention and its one thing to be an a-hole. and after being the "nice" guy or simp and being an a-hole. its clear which one girls go for.

Back
Top Bottom