Apparently some dude during All Star Weekend had the first Chrysler Rolls Royce Bentley

This dude calling him out reminds me of Rilla for some reason
laugh.gif

"Get the grill, get the grill, what the #!!+ is that?!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

nah dont get it twisted now guys. i say boy just cause thats how i talk. but we been bestfriends since 11. he had the range and i had the s500. his car was better than mines and he had 24s and wild beat.
and at the time we had a house that we bought together. thats the backstory. feel better now guys?
but if someone was the first to do it, then they are. and i say we cause when one of us hit the town the other usually came or was at the crib lookin stupid.
i called Ben (aka ktown) the day he got it cause he wanted platinum to fix it up for him but they said no cause they didnt think 24s on a range would work without lifting it.
and it didnt. he went thru 9 sets of tires before he realized he was stupid like i had been calling him.
and we was in La. thats practically center of the world.

anyways this aint bout me. this bout those fugazzi cats stuntin in a old range hatin on another cat tryin to do his thing.
Oh really? Interesting comment there. 
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by ninjahood

luxury cars have always been corny to me "pay x amount of dollars just to impress da NEXT person"

you can argue that performance cars do da same exact thing but at least there's a tangible attribute you can take comfort

knowing that da performance of your car A. helps your car retain value in da aftermarket B. performance doesn't depreciate

like so much electronics and other amenities do in luxury vehicles do...things that were "luxurious" as far back as 5-6 years ago

are now standard in accords and civics trims....

Its called wanting the finer things in life. Why buy Nike's JORDANS when you can get the same BETTER quality from Pay-Less?
Fixed

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by ninjahood

luxury cars have always been corny to me "pay x amount of dollars just to impress da NEXT person"

you can argue that performance cars do da same exact thing but at least there's a tangible attribute you can take comfort

knowing that da performance of your car A. helps your car retain value in da aftermarket B. performance doesn't depreciate

like so much electronics and other amenities do in luxury vehicles do...things that were "luxurious" as far back as 5-6 years ago

are now standard in accords and civics trims....

Its called wanting the finer things in life. Why buy Nike's JORDANS when you can get the same BETTER quality from Pay-Less?
Fixed

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

nah dont get it twisted now guys. i say boy just cause thats how i talk. but we been bestfriends since 11. he had the range and i had the s500. his car was better than mines and he had 24s and wild beat.
and at the time we had a house that we bought together. thats the backstory. feel better now guys?
but if someone was the first to do it, then they are. and i say we cause when one of us hit the town the other usually came or was at the crib lookin stupid.
i called Ben (aka ktown) the day he got it cause he wanted platinum to fix it up for him but they said no cause they didnt think 24s on a range would work without lifting it.
and it didnt. he went thru 9 sets of tires before he realized he was stupid like i had been calling him.
and we was in La. thats practically center of the world.

anyways this aint bout me. this bout those fugazzi cats stuntin in a old range hatin on another cat tryin to do his thing.
Oh really? Interesting comment there. 
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Having a hobby of car modifications is fine.

Telling people your Jordan III gucci editions are real is not.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Having a hobby of car modifications is fine.

Telling people your Jordan III gucci editions are real is not.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
roll.gif

range rover guy sounds like joe budden. and dude in the 300 already admitted that it wasn't a phantom at the beginning of the video.  

range rover guy sounds like joe budden. and dude in the 300 already admitted that it wasn't a phantom at the beginning of the video.  

dudes a clown for having a fake bentley but the dudes filming him and clownin him are just as lame and are lucky dude in the fake bentley didn't do anything about it. filming someone and and actin like how they acted is how you get your $$% beat at times, yeah it's funny dude got a fake bentley but following him around is corny and you never know how the person you filmed will react, you might mess with the wrong person.

dudes a clown for having a fake bentley but the dudes filming him and clownin him are just as lame and are lucky dude in the fake bentley didn't do anything about it. filming someone and and actin like how they acted is how you get your $$% beat at times, yeah it's funny dude got a fake bentley but following him around is corny and you never know how the person you filmed will react, you might mess with the wrong person.

Originally Posted by eashawty

bruh i just watched it again & i think ima have to steal that "dont even work ya brain my %!!%%", i just gotta find the right time to say it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just watched it again and this %*%! still got me weak "oh ok huh"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

bruh i just watched it again & i think ima have to steal that "dont even work ya brain my %!!%%", i just gotta find the right time to say it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just watched it again and this %*%! still got me weak "oh ok huh"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom