Apparently some dude during All Star Weekend had the first Chrysler Rolls Royce Bentley

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowprop23

"You fishin' fo something?!"
laugh.gif

this & "dont even work ya brain, its just a car" had me dyin, especially wit the lil cali accent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowprop23

"You fishin' fo something?!"
laugh.gif

this & "dont even work ya brain, its just a car" had me dyin, especially wit the lil cali accent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

so what did the guy do to the car? just put a bunch of different stuff on it?

phantom conversion kit, suicide doors etc

auto-show-photos.asp

no different from what you see at car shows...Birdman put a phantom front end on a Donk

reaching imo
your right, especially when it cost ALOT to modify these cars....plus money film driving da lemon known as a range rover.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

so what did the guy do to the car? just put a bunch of different stuff on it?

phantom conversion kit, suicide doors etc

auto-show-photos.asp

no different from what you see at car shows...Birdman put a phantom front end on a Donk

reaching imo
your right, especially when it cost ALOT to modify these cars....plus money film driving da lemon known as a range rover.

Range> 300 hooked up to look like something else. Why cop a car to make it look like another car?

Range> 300 hooked up to look like something else. Why cop a car to make it look like another car?

How you feel when you pull up in yo chrysler 300 with yo %*+$$ and i pull up in my chrysler 300 rolls royce conversion kit with my %*+$$?

How you feel when you pull up in yo chrysler 300 with yo %*+$$ and i pull up in my chrysler 300 rolls royce conversion kit with my %*+$$?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I imagined Jay saying this at the end of the track 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why are people saying the dudes calling him out are lame...they did it for the lulz. I'd prob do the same..

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I imagined Jay saying this at the end of the track 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why are people saying the dudes calling him out are lame...they did it for the lulz. I'd prob do the same..

Back
Top Bottom