Apparently some dude during All Star Weekend had the first Chrysler Rolls Royce Bentley

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Range> 300 hooked up to look like something else. Why cop a car to make it look like another car?
obviously, but what he paid to change that 300 into a bootleg phantom cost just as much as him just coppin a rover flat out.

clearly a waste of money but homie driving could've had a rover if he did that to his car.

Range> 300 hooked up to look like something else. Why cop a car to make it look like another car?
obviously, but what he paid to change that 300 into a bootleg phantom cost just as much as him just coppin a rover flat out.

clearly a waste of money but homie driving could've had a rover if he did that to his car.

Did these two dudes just drive down an entire stretch of road talking to each other cross-car? 
laugh.gif

But that dude's car
roll.gif

Did these two dudes just drive down an entire stretch of road talking to each other cross-car? 
laugh.gif

But that dude's car
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

It's not about the money. It's about perpetrating.

"I get new ones every month"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's not about the money. It's about perpetrating.

"I get new ones every month"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

get out more these exist all over the place, you guys are late on everything good god.

get out more these exist all over the place, you guys are late on everything good god.

.....see? this is part of what makes the whole luxury car scene so silly to me. i mean dude is following him through traffic like a groupie to clown him?? why though? if his car is just as clownish as you claim, then it should make you look just that much better right?

- i swear to GOD we black folks staaaaay focused on *%+$ that dont mean a gotdamn thing in life. notice how my man just had to look into the camera to tell us he has a bently too......"the white one".
laugh.gif
  do you think anyone that actually had the bread to own one of those vehicles would waste a millisecond of their time following dude, videotaping it...then posting it on youtube?

- dudes with the camera are just as lame as they tried to make dude out to be......

.....see? this is part of what makes the whole luxury car scene so silly to me. i mean dude is following him through traffic like a groupie to clown him?? why though? if his car is just as clownish as you claim, then it should make you look just that much better right?

- i swear to GOD we black folks staaaaay focused on *%+$ that dont mean a gotdamn thing in life. notice how my man just had to look into the camera to tell us he has a bently too......"the white one".
laugh.gif
  do you think anyone that actually had the bread to own one of those vehicles would waste a millisecond of their time following dude, videotaping it...then posting it on youtube?

- dudes with the camera are just as lame as they tried to make dude out to be......

luxury cars have always been corny to me "pay x amount of dollars just to impress da NEXT person"

you can argue that performance cars do da same exact thing but at least there's a tangible attribute you can take comfort

knowing that da performance of your car A. helps your car retain value in da aftermarket B. performance doesn't depreciate

like so much electronics and other amenities do in luxury vehicles do...things that were "luxurious" as far back as 5-6 years ago

are now standard in accords and civics trims....

luxury cars have always been corny to me "pay x amount of dollars just to impress da NEXT person"

you can argue that performance cars do da same exact thing but at least there's a tangible attribute you can take comfort

knowing that da performance of your car A. helps your car retain value in da aftermarket B. performance doesn't depreciate

like so much electronics and other amenities do in luxury vehicles do...things that were "luxurious" as far back as 5-6 years ago

are now standard in accords and civics trims....

This.  The guy drivin the convo maybe likes to modify cars.  Sorta like a hobby.

This.  The guy drivin the convo maybe likes to modify cars.  Sorta like a hobby.

Back
Top Bottom