Apparently some dude during All Star Weekend had the first Chrysler Rolls Royce Bentley

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

i was at allstar weekend , and i definitely wasn't video cameramen'n no dude in a knock off phantom. LAMES OF THE GENERATION

thank you.

when my boy had his range on 24s (first cat to do it. way before the game even had money to do it) we aint have no damn time to hate on anyones anything cause we was out ballin.
How you throw "we" in there like you owned half of the whip 
laugh.gif
. Irks me when cats brag about what their homeboy drives and him being the first to do it. Sounds a little groupish to me 
grin.gif

i was at allstar weekend , and i definitely wasn't video cameramen'n no dude in a knock off phantom. LAMES OF THE GENERATION

thank you.

when my boy had his range on 24s (first cat to do it. way before the game even had money to do it) we aint have no damn time to hate on anyones anything cause we was out ballin.
laugh.gif
. Irks me when cats brag about what their homeboy drives and him being the first to do it. Sounds a little groupish to me 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

thank you.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
lol like Anjelah Johnson said.

dude goes up to a chick and get's her number, walks back to his boys and they're all like "that's how WE do it"
No, "that's how HE do it" y'all didn't do anything, HE got her number
laugh.gif

thank you.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

dude goes up to a chick and get's her number, walks back to his boys and they're all like "that's how WE do it"
laugh.gif

Difference is Birdman doesn't try to pass his donk off as a Phantom.

Exactly.
laugh.gif

Besides, driving a 300 isn't even embarrassing. Trying to pass it off as a Phantom and getting called out is.

If he was really that insecure about not wanting to be seen in a 300 (which is pathetic), he could've used that money to buy a legit luxury car.

Difference is Birdman doesn't try to pass his donk off as a Phantom.

Exactly.
laugh.gif

Besides, driving a 300 isn't even embarrassing. Trying to pass it off as a Phantom and getting called out is.

If he was really that insecure about not wanting to be seen in a 300 (which is pathetic), he could've used that money to buy a legit luxury car.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

thank you.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
LOL low key slurppin 
roll.gif

thank you.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
LOL low key slurppin 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by lowprop23

"You fishin' fo something?!"
laugh.gif

this & "dont even work ya brain, its just a car" had me dyin, especially wit the lil cali accent
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
that "dont even work ya brain my ___" had me dying. I really thought son was going to hop out the whip.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by lowprop23

"You fishin' fo something?!"
laugh.gif

this & "dont even work ya brain, its just a car" had me dyin, especially wit the lil cali accent
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
that "dont even work ya brain my ___" had me dying. I really thought son was going to hop out the whip.

thank you.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
LOL low key slurppin 
roll.gif

nah dont get it twisted now guys. i say boy just cause thats how i talk. but we been bestfriends since 11. he had the range and i had the s500. his car was better than mines and he had 24s and wild beat.
and at the time we had a house that we bought together. thats the backstory. feel better now guys?
but if someone was the first to do it, then they are. and i say we cause when one of us hit the town the other usually came or was at the crib lookin stupid.
i called Ben (aka ktown) the day he got it cause he wanted platinum to fix it up for him but they said no cause they didnt think 24s on a range would work without lifting it.
and it didnt. he went thru 9 sets of tires before he realized he was stupid like i had been calling him.
and we was in La. thats practically center of the world.

anyways this aint bout me. this bout those fugazzi cats stuntin in a old range hatin on another cat tryin to do his thing.

thank you.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
LOL low key slurppin 
roll.gif

nah dont get it twisted now guys. i say boy just cause thats how i talk. but we been bestfriends since 11. he had the range and i had the s500. his car was better than mines and he had 24s and wild beat.
and at the time we had a house that we bought together. thats the backstory. feel better now guys?
but if someone was the first to do it, then they are. and i say we cause when one of us hit the town the other usually came or was at the crib lookin stupid.
i called Ben (aka ktown) the day he got it cause he wanted platinum to fix it up for him but they said no cause they didnt think 24s on a range would work without lifting it.
and it didnt. he went thru 9 sets of tires before he realized he was stupid like i had been calling him.
and we was in La. thats practically center of the world.

anyways this aint bout me. this bout those fugazzi cats stuntin in a old range hatin on another cat tryin to do his thing.

An S500>>>>>>>>>>>>>A range rover, even if it has "24s and wild beat"

thank you.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

thought i was the only one that seen this...

thank you.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

thought i was the only one that seen this...

Originally Posted by scshift

not to the breezys though...

class =/= hoodrats....

bang, rims, and a large vehicle = hoodrats

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

not to the breezys though...

class =/= hoodrats....

bang, rims, and a large vehicle = hoodrats

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom