Apparently some dude during All Star Weekend had the first Chrysler Rolls Royce Bentley

And FTR, those dudes calling homie out are straight up herbs.
Both parties look lame.

And FTR, those dudes calling homie out are straight up herbs.
Both parties look lame.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

luxury cars have always been corny to me "pay x amount of dollars just to impress da NEXT person"

you can argue that performance cars do da same exact thing but at least there's a tangible attribute you can take comfort

knowing that da performance of your car A. helps your car retain value in da aftermarket B. performance doesn't depreciate

like so much electronics and other amenities do in luxury vehicles do...things that were "luxurious" as far back as 5-6 years ago

are now standard in accords and civics trims....

Its called wanting the finer things in life. Why buy Nike's when you can get the same quality from Pay-Less?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

luxury cars have always been corny to me "pay x amount of dollars just to impress da NEXT person"

you can argue that performance cars do da same exact thing but at least there's a tangible attribute you can take comfort

knowing that da performance of your car A. helps your car retain value in da aftermarket B. performance doesn't depreciate

like so much electronics and other amenities do in luxury vehicles do...things that were "luxurious" as far back as 5-6 years ago

are now standard in accords and civics trims....

Its called wanting the finer things in life. Why buy Nike's when you can get the same quality from Pay-Less?

bruh i just watched it again & i think ima have to steal that "dont even work ya brain my %!!%%", i just gotta find the right time to say it
laugh.gif

bruh i just watched it again & i think ima have to steal that "dont even work ya brain my %!!%%", i just gotta find the right time to say it
laugh.gif

lol @ the whole video
the guys filming are bigger clowns then dude driving the 300c, they actually went out their way to follow another dude and try to clown him, why they tripping off what someone else does with their money and to their car
30t6p3b.gif

lol @ the whole video
the guys filming are bigger clowns then dude driving the 300c, they actually went out their way to follow another dude and try to clown him, why they tripping off what someone else does with their money and to their car
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

both dudes are lame

this..
dude filming reminds me of my coworker.. dude recently copped a used bimmer w/ his govt money & now he sizing up every single car he comes across 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

both dudes are lame

this..
dude filming reminds me of my coworker.. dude recently copped a used bimmer w/ his govt money & now he sizing up every single car he comes across 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

"It dont even got navigation"

"its right here you cant see it"

"thats a clock"

lololololololololololol
My favorite part. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

"It dont even got navigation"

"its right here you cant see it"

"thats a clock"

lololololololololololol
My favorite part. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 too many qoutables

"what type of +##$# is you"

"imma baller *** +##$#"

"imma ballin +##$# too tho, regardless of wut i do"

"oh ok, oh ok, HUH?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 too many qoutables

"what type of +##$# is you"

"imma baller *** +##$#"

"imma ballin +##$# too tho, regardless of wut i do"

"oh ok, oh ok, HUH?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude calling him out reminds me of Rilla for some reason
laugh.gif