• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
u can still return em
If purchased from Apple directly, no,
If you open the box and use them. Apple is cheap as f and won’t return ****

Regarding AirPower, not like I was going to buy it and I’m 100% sure in the future some other company will come up with a better multiple wireless charging device like AirPower for cheaper than what Apple would charge

But bruh , Apple is wack recently . Extremely unorganized

If purchased from Apple directly, no,
If you open the box and use them. Apple is cheap as f and won’t return ****
this is a lie
i purchased directly from apple some airpods
when my wife thought she lost her pair
she used em
but ended up finding her old pair
maybe a week into getting the new ones
i returned em
and they gave me the money back on my debit card right then and there
you have 14 days to return
if u was told something different
they played u

this is a lie
i purchased directly from apple some airpods
when my wife thought she lost her pair
she used em
but ended up finding her old pair
maybe a week into getting the new ones
i returned em
and they gave me the money back on my debit card right then and there
you have 14 days to return
if u was told something different
they played u
Damn

They pulled some **** on me with the iPhone 7 first time it came out,
First day after I took it out the box the battery is haywire, dying at 80%, not charging,
I take it to the Apple store and they tell me I can’t return it since I used it, so I had to do a whole bunch of crap through their online help center to just get a replacement

I definitely got played by that Genius Bar than

What am i missing here? What was so great about apples wireless charger that you can't get from a third party version?

I usually respect apple for one thing and one thing only. Their products work. If they released a wireless charging pad that didnt' work it would hurt their reputation wayyy more then cancelling it imo

Reactions: God
They released an AirPod 1.0.0.0.0.5 and called it the AirPod 2s.

The only thing people really cared about was the wireless charging, yet that's canceled. Not a good look.

Damn

First day after I took it out the box the battery is haywire, dying at 80%, not charging,
I take it to the Apple store and they tell me I can’t return it since I used it, so I had to do a whole bunch of crap through their online help center to just get a replacement

Cellphones have a different return policy

so real talk
has apple lost yall trust :nerd:

Only apple product I own is this iPad Pro I just got. It's dope, but iOS still has many of the same flaws / quirks as when I left for Android after the 3GS phone. So I have a more negative viewpoint than most in this thread

**** is just harder than it needs to be, and apple purposely neuters their products so that they can get you to buy into their system. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet, but it still irks me when trying to perform simple tasks.

Damn

:rofl: what???
they played u
u can easily return an iphone or get a replacement

What am i missing here? What was so great about apples wireless charger that you can't get from a third party version?

I usually respect apple for one thing and one thing only. Their products work. If they released a wireless charging pad that didnt' work it would hurt their reputation wayyy more then cancelling it imo
1. Official Apple product.

2. Fast charging. From the research I've done, the 3rd party charge pads only charge Apple phones at a normal rate and Android phones at the faster rate.

So without the AirPower mat from Apple there's no wireless charger that can charge apple devices faster? It'll all be 5w correct?

Jokes on people who waited for Air pod 2's anyway, why were you waiting? For a black color? Wireless charging? Who cares, I charge mine once a week and use them 6 times a week at the gym.

They canceled the airpower because it was a solution without a problem, ie the costs to achieve scale were not practical.

Attachments

• FB83C2BE-271F-43FD-80BB-1E5DB697CBF6.png
    FB83C2BE-271F-43FD-80BB-1E5DB697CBF6.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 10
I don't think there ever was a company I really trusted that much to be honest, bro.

I really believe it's about being calculated with the purchases you make.

-Drew

Facts. Apple doesn’t care about the consumers. They are in the business to make $. I like using their products, but loyalty definitely isn’t the reason why. Got my Apple Watch for half off, iPad Pro for $200 off etc. I stopped paying full price for their products about two years ago. They are masters in the marketing department though.

Back
Top Bottom