• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
I’m looking to leave AT&T as well :nerd:

Me and my girl paying damn near $300 for our plan and her iPhone XS installments. Was catching up with my pops the other day and he was telling me how he left T-mobile and went to spectrum and is only paying $40 for unlimited. Told me he hasn’t noticed a difference in service.

How do carriers handle installments if you want to switch to them? You gotta pay outright or will they pay it for you and just add the cost to your new plan with them?

I’m looking to leave AT&T as well :nerd:

Me and my girl paying damn near $300 for our plan and her iPhone XS installments. Was catching up with my pops the other day and he was telling me how he left T-mobile and went to spectrum and is only paying $40 for unlimited. Told me he hasn’t noticed a difference in service.

How do carriers handle installments if you want to switch to them? You gotta pay outright or will they pay it for you and just add the cost to your new plan with them?

I know T Mobile pays up to 650 for you to switch carries. So they’ll pay up to 650 on what your owe with your current carrier.

My 11 pro max won’t charge on my home or car wireless chargers... but my wife’s does work. I think my phone has a hardware problem smh. Gonna take it to Genius Bar on Tuesday and see if they can give me a new unit.

so let me get this straight i know i may be in the minority.

If i buy a cellular series 5 AW in europe and want to use the cellular plan on my stateside iphone tmobile plan it wont work and vice versa as if i buy my AW in the states and want to use it in europe on my tmobile international plan it wont work? Im seeing online people say the new AW is geographically locked to the country you buy it in.

Hope that makes sense i know im in the minority with this question

was looking at this link

https://www.apple.com/watch/cellular/

Last edited:
I knew the midnight green would be a better fit for you. If the silver was actually silver and not white maybe it’d be more interesting.

yeah, i was hoping for an actual matte white but it’s more pearl white. the green is :pimp:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/how-to-fix-ios-13-mail-bugs-on-the-iphone/

Another interesting bug is that the notifications badge on the Mail icon is erratic and unreliable. There's no workaround for this, so it's a case of grinning and bearing it until Apple gets around to fixing it.

Another reported issue is the Mail app not retrieving email. Some users report that deleting the mail accounts and recreating them fixes these, but I've also seen reports of some people saying this hasn't helped, so it might be worth waiting for an update.

Hopefully iOS 13.2, which is scheduled to land September 24, will fix these issues.

That is definitely me so I'm hoping that it is fixed tomorrow.

Is it better to cop the pro max directly from Apple? T-Mobile wants $500 down and trading in my old phone, even though I’m still on a 7 plus lol.

Is it better to cop the pro max directly from Apple? T-Mobile wants $500 down and trading in my old phone, even though I’m still on a 7 plus lol.
If you have Costco membership go to their T-Mobile kiosk and check to see their promo. I think it might be better because it’s a one time bill credit/prepaid cc unlike with regular T-Mobile stores it’s spread out over 24mo. I checked their website and it seems like their deal is better.

My 11 pro max won’t charge on my home or car wireless chargers... but my wife’s does work. I think my phone has a hardware problem smh. Gonna take it to Genius Bar on Tuesday and see if they can give me a new unit.

If you use one of those magnetic car mounts that could be why

The little gold piece that goes in ur case
09C59CE3-AE3D-462B-8D12-EDEFD301F5FB.png

I'm torn between keeping the Pro Max or returning it for a regular Pro. I love the screen, but my goodness, this phone is huge and a little cumbersome to use at times. I'm going to use it for the remainder of the week and see if I can get used to it.

I'm use to it now after 2 days of use. Even coming from a plus, the extra screen real estate due to there being no bezel takes a bit of an adjustment.
Completely use to it now, love this phone :nthat:

I can’t go back to the 5.8 size. I was using my sons X to update the iOS and couldn’t believe how small it felt. I remember when I switched from the 8plus to the X and damn near had buyers remorse immediately :lol:

Back
Top Bottom