Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
switched to GOOGLEFI to get away from the majors and to avoid SIM swapping. Pop in googlefi sim card, $10GB per data...cap'd at $60 and after that its unlimited everything.

11 pro screen size and form factor is perfect.

Regular 11 and Max are too big IMO

I used to be against it but I’m finding myself loving this size. It felt so cumbersome to carry my 7 plus around while I loved the XR size, I’m loving this a lot more.

woulda been the perfect phone if it had 128gb storage option. Smh

Went from the X to Pro Max a few weeks ago but I'm gonna return it for the regular Pro.

The screen size is nice but one-handed use just isn't as natural.

When iPhones first went big with the 6 Plus, I adjusted. My next phone after the that was the X. It was hard going back to that size when I upgraded to the Max Pro. But after a week I got used to it and feels natural now.

Apple wasnt lying when they were marketing the battery life on this Max pro, I’ll be 8-10 hours into my day and I’m at 75-80 percent with moderate use:wow:

whats yall take on if they kill the lighting port?

i still back my iphone up to my cpu i dont use the cloud so im curios how that would be affected probably have to use wifi sync

but better yet how would i charge my phone in my car?

Removal of the charging port is the ultimate test of "Will you stay".
That first thought of charging at home comes and most can accept charging pad there but like you said when charging in the car is mentioned and other places we frequent like work is gonna cause a lil concern. Then the worry of potential data security if/when public wireless charging pads become a thing, there's a lot to consider and I hope there's a few years before it's implemented because I don't think we are ready

Brahs after having the XS Max for over a yr now, I still miss my 7 plus. I miss the home button. Never got over that.
:lol:
781E4624-940E-4E38-80BE-D38BE237CFDB.png

I went from a 7 to an 11 and thought I’d miss the home button as well, but I eventually got used to the home bottom swipe bar thing, it’s pretty good.

Literally got use to it in one day, I was shocked. Thought it would take me at least a week. That being said, I rather have it then not have it.

How is it? Does it only work with the T-Mobile side of the service?

it uses 3 networks and is “smart” enough to switch on the fly. Per googlefi:

“ In the US, it gives you data service on three mobile networks (T-Mobile, Sprint and U.S. Cellular), which your phone willintelligently switch between — it also uses Wi-Fi to make calls and send texts whenever available.”

Worked at Apple earlier this year so I'm biased, but the camera on the pro max continues to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom