Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’ve heard horror stories of being denied or offered less when sent it

not via apple

rather have a genius look and accept my phone in the spot then deal with possibly getting less credit

Yep, just did this yesterday with a S4 watch. I thought about just mailing it in but then remembered all the stories of their 3rd party company giving you less value than originally expected. Wasn't sure if they were still doing trade ins in-store due to COVID but they indeed are.

Wife's iPhone 12 was delivered. Now she's blowing up my on how to backup her data. Smh.

is the 12 pro the same size as the 7+ or the 12 pro max?

considering on just settling for the pro since i need a new phone 6 months ago but i dontwant to go down in size

considering on just settling for the pro since i need a new phone 6 months ago but i dontwant to go down in size

12 pro max would be the equivalent

Screen wise:

7+ is 5.5"
12 Pro is 6.1"
12 Pro Max is 6.7" (This biggest phone they have done so far)

Below are the dimensions:
(iPhone 7 +, 12 & 12 Pro from left to right)

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 3.49.55 PM.png

PO

what is the screesize of the x compared to the 12 pro?

picking my 12 pro up this Saturday from the apple store

nvm found this on the apple site quite useful for anyone looking to compare the phones

Last edited:
Mine came in a few hours ago. I'll activate tomorrow when I can transfer the backup from itunes, much faster than icloud.

My wife’s 12 pro is having some UPS issues. App says the package was delivered......I’ve been at the crib all day and UPS never showed up, been on the phone with them 2x now. :smh:. This makes me want to grab my 12 pro max out of the store.

Went a lot better than I thought. Probably cause of Covid..

In and out in less than 15 mins

Edit.

just got home. I was perfectly fine with my Xr 128gb but needed the extra storage. Sick of having my apps go to sleep smh::lol:

I preferred the blue on the mini and 12 but storage only went up to 256gb so I went with the 12 pro in pacific blue.

hope it at least 3-4 years

Congrats and good to hear. So you had to book an appointment on Apple's site to go in and buy?

They’ll be no rush for people to drop a G on a phone right now. You might not get your color of choice but these will be everywhere

Hope so.

Congrats and good to hear. So you had to book an appointment on Apple's site to go in and buy?

thanks, appreciate u fam

I ordered on Apple.com and selected in store pick up. Before I was able to complete my order I was provided with available pick up dates and times.

Got the 12 and fully activated it. Its meh honestly. Guess im fully over the iPhone hype at this point. Probably will be my last iphone until apple releases a foldable or something.

thanks, appreciate u fam

I ordered on Apple.com and selected in store pick up. Before I was able to complete my order I was provided with available pick up dates and times.

Yeah literally after I asked I went through the site to check for myself and saw the exact same thing. There's 8 locations in the metropolitan area, only 1 has the one I want for pickup tomorrow.

Has anyone gone into Apple today just to hold, check out the 12?

Mine came in a few hours ago. I'll activate tomorrow when I can transfer the backup from itunes, much faster than icloud.
I transferred my phone with a new data transfer feature. You have Bluetooth on with the old phone and then put the cam of old phone, take a pic of a flashing blue circle, follow instructions and it starts transferring within phones. Took less time than iTunes.

Last edited:
After fooling with the wife’s 12 Pro for awhile it looks like I’m sticking with the Max joint. The screen size is doable on the Pro, but I don’t love how small and light it feels. I guess I’ve gotten used to a device with some heft, so maybe I’d get used to the lighter Pro in time. Not risking it though—sticking with what I know.

Loving the 12 Pro. The 4 shape is great. Pacific blue is fire. Less weight, more screen than the 11 Pro. Switched my line to the new (Tmobile) 5G capable SIM and its pretty good in my area already. Synced 40GB pictures and music a piece pretty quickly via itunes earlier today.

91ABD417-43DE-4E1A-AAC0-A1FC5F3EFB02.jpeg

Is the 12 pro and the 11 pro the same size or is the 12 pro bigger? IMO, the 7 was the perfect size. I miss it. :lol:

Have a 12 Pro but man, really liked my Apple leather case from the XS.

Any plans on a leather case from apple? With a Toddler now, AppleCare is must.

Reactions: ace
Shinny bezel makes the phone look cheap to me. I guess you won’t see it with a case on.
Going to hang on to my pro until the next release.

Back
Top Bottom