Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Shinny bezel makes the phone look cheap to me. I guess you won’t see it with a case on.
Going to hang on to my pro until the next release.

Yeah the 2 design things I would change (outside of the stupid notch) are the shiny bezel and adding a black colour to the Pro line. :smh:

I transferred my phone with a new data transfer feature. You have Bluetooth on with the old phone and then put the cam of old phone, take a pic of a flashing blue churcher, follow instructions and it starts transferring within phones. Took less time than iTunes.
I'm doing it now, very straightforward. Didn't realize I racked up 50gigs in photos/vids, music and podcasts over the years so this will probably take some time.

Also surprised to be getting 5G living 20 mins outside Atlanta.

Last edited:
For people with the new phone, Is 5g worth the hype or what? I don’t care for redesigns without legit changes in useful functionality

my mom is salty she didn't get her pro despite ordering on day 1... she got all the accessories in too lol

For people with the new phone, Is 5g worth the hype or what? I don’t care for redesigns without legit changes in useful functionality
Yes. Faster than my home wifi. Dl'ed a 3gb app in about 15 seconds, installing included. Every website was a instant load. If you have 5G coverage its worth the upgrade alone.

I wonder if instead of a case they will make bumper cases for this phone
that just wraps around the phone and doesnt cover the back.

just picked up my 12 pro and there were no accessories available rocking naked until i find a case

just picked up my 12 pro and there were no accessories available rocking naked until i find a case
Probably the best way to go with this model. I ordered the clear case but idk if I want it any more. My preorder still isn't here yet. Might just throw a screen protector on it and that's it. + apple care.

Probably the best way to go with this model. I ordered the clear case but idk if I want it any more. My preorder still isn't here yet. Might just throw a screen protector on it and that's it. + apple care.

i never been team naked idk if im responsible enough to not drop it lol

Upgrade isn’t insane coming from an XS to a 12 pro IMO. Haven’t really used 5G but tbh I had no real complaints initially.

Comes to a point of how much better can you really get with everyday use - browsing, calls/texts, quick pictures, etc.

Been using a SIM card I had for a while, should I be upgrading SIM cards to the one that came with the phone?

just hanging around the house - centra Houston area - LTE is fast.
E03C1D96-8710-4973-A94F-E0B2D848F020.jpeg

5G is poor lmao. Not sure if it’s correct or if
T-Mobile 5G is trash.
C7C2627A-5BA0-4F3B-8491-75B6480A53FF.jpeg

how do you guys charge your phones (the ones with good battery performance)

for my 11 pro i went the route of charging it frequently, not letting it get too low or too high. it’s also on a wireless charger all night as i’m sleeping...and after one year with the 11 pro my battery health is 86% which i think is horrible which not to mention dies pretty fast during the day. i went to apple and they won’t replace it unless it’s under 70 something

i picked up the 12 pro and don’t want to go through that again.

those of you who have great battery health, what’s your routine ?

Sounds like the Oled screen cooks battery performance. I just retired my 8 and its health was at 72% and I dogged that phone as a power user burning like 20+gigs of data a month for 4 years.

how do you guys charge your phones (the ones with good battery performance)

for my 11 pro i went the route of charging it frequently, not letting it get too low or too high. it’s also on a wireless charger all night as i’m sleeping...and after one year with the 11 pro my battery health is 86% which i think is horrible which not to mention dies pretty fast during the day. i went to apple and they won’t replace it unless it’s under 70 something

i picked up the 12 pro and don’t want to go through that again.

those of you who have great battery health, what’s your routine ?

I don't charge my phone all night

I do it at my desk at work in the morning or during the mornings when I'm working from home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom