• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Okay NT Fam -

It's time for me and my old Verizon 4S to upgrade to a 6S - embarrassing I know...

I've been hesitant because I don't want to give up my unlimited data plan...

Whats my best route, just buy a 6S at full price and keep my data plan?

I only avg 4GB in usage, but in the past 6 months have used as much as 7GB...

Thoughts? - Thanks in advance.

If you're on a contract, you can still upgrade your phone at the 2 year upgrade price in store I believe. I am still on a contract (not unlimited) and I'm pretty sure I will be able to upgrade in January with a subsidized price through Verizon.

So I am able to upgrade within my contract and keep the unlimited data?

Just want to be sure I don't make any changes I will regret and can't reverse later down the line...

I work at Verizon. You can now keep unlimited data and upgrade as long as you do device payment. Unlimited data is raised by $25.

2 year contracts aren't over with, they're just being renamed under Lease/Finance agreements. :lol:

These dbags still ain't sent my matte black skin. Already took money from my bank account :smh: better get a tracking number tomorrow or imma be feeling some type of way

who dbrand? they don't give out tracking numbers, they send it in a regular envelope

I preordered on Oct 30 and literally got mine today so it was around 9 business days

I got the gold 6S so I got the matte white looks dope to me

So pangu done did it? :nerd:

We are very excited to announce the release of Pangu 9, the first untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 9

Last edited:
Hey Fella's,

What's The Best Bet For Unlocking An iPhone 6 On Verizon So As I Can Use It For Work On ATT?

Also, I'm Having Issues Backing Up My Old Phone And Keep Getting A Message That Says My Storage Device Isn't Large Enough For Backup, But There Should Be Plenty Of Space On My Computer For The Backup?

Just Trying To Get My Current Phone Setup Onto This New Phone.

Appreciate The Help!

So pangu done did it? :nerd:

We are very excited to announce the release of Pangu 9, the first untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 9

Looks like they did.

Made the upgrade from the 4 to the 6s :wow:

The Verizon employee couldn't believe we still had unlimited data

does verizon do that after 18 months paying you can turn it in and get the newt new iphone?

Since you're getting the iPhone 6s or plus version you can upgrade after 50% or at the 12 month mark. A privilege only new iPhone purchasers get this year. That way you can get the 7 next year

Since updating your 6 to iOS 9, anybody have apps consistently crashing on them? Have an appointment with Apple and don't want it to be a waste.

No, since updating the os my 6 has been working better. I was surprised. My airplay to my mac mini even works now which never worked before.

now that the ios9 JB is out i tried to update my software and of course my phone can't. Just sits on the software update screen with the spinning circle saying "Checking for Update"

Yes i am plugged in and yes i am on wifi...still nothing

now that the ios9 JB is out i tried to update my software and of course my phone can't. Just sits on the software update screen with the spinning circle saying "Checking for Update"

You trying to do over the air update? Don't think that works when you're jailbroken.

Plug it into iTunes and update it that way.

You trying to do over the air update? Don't think that works when you're jailbroken.

Plug it into iTunes and update it that way.

Will try when i get home from work. I was straight paranoid like what if 9.0.3 gets released and the JB doesn't work i must update RIGHT NOWWWW :lol:
Thanks famb repped

Hey Fella's,

What's The Best Bet For Unlocking An iPhone 6 On Verizon So As I Can Use It For Work On ATT?

Also, I'm Having Issues Backing Up My Old Phone And Keep Getting A Message That Says My Storage Device Isn't Large Enough For Backup, But There Should Be Plenty Of Space On My Computer For The Backup?

Just Trying To Get My Current Phone Setup Onto This New Phone.

Appreciate The Help!
Should be unlocked

I had my 6+ in an apple leather case since I got it because the back was slippery as hell.

I ordered a dbrand skin last week and installed it the other day and now I'm able to hold the phone comfortably with good grip.

The installation wasn't that hard at all and there are plenty of options to choose from.

www.dbrand.com

View media item 1743713

the options are really dope.

i wonder what the process is like however to remove it.

would it damage/peel away the original paint on the phone?

It does not damage or leave any residue. You can literally peel it and apply it as much as you want

I've had them on my iPhone 4 and 5

Well guys, it was only a matter of time..

These jailbreak hacks will make your iPhone 6 more like an iPhone 6S

By Jacob Kastrenakes on October 15, 2015 06:17 pm Email @jake_k
Share on Facebook (23) Tweet (267) Share Pin
If you want the iPhone 6S's new features but aren't buying the new phone, you're kind of in luck: a jailbreak was released for iOS 9 this week, and some of the first hacks for it bring 3D Touch and Live Photos to all iPhones.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/15/9546639/3d-touch-live-photos-on-older-iphones-jailbreak-hacks

Back
Top Bottom