Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
how many of y'all have new se? thinking about coming back to apple since I just got a new 2019 MBP. looking at getting a unlocked se.

[/QUOTE]
Yea man, that ain’t no flip.
11proMax here we come, not waiting until September for that.

Last edited:
The battery in my X is killing me. I don’t know if it’s just wearing out or if it’s because I’m at work less at the moment - so using it more but I’m looking for a charger by lunchtime some days.

Reactions: g14
The battery in my X is killing me. I don’t know if it’s just wearing out or if it’s because I’m at work less at the moment - so using it more but I’m looking for a charger by lunchtime some days.
What’s it say under battery health? Settings > Battery > Battery Health.

you can also see what apps areusing all the battery as well

What’s it say under battery health? Settings > Battery > Battery Health.

you can also see what apps areusing all the battery as well

89%. Nothing unusual I could see in apps -Safari used a lot which makes sense and most of the others were single digit percentages.

You got applecare? If you do and it drops to the 70's (79 included), they will replace the battery for free.
What exactly is APplcare? I saw it as an option to add for 99bucks I think. That is just a one time fee or, man my bad....let me just read what the hell it is. Lazy AF questions.

What exactly is APplcare? I saw it as an option to add for 99bucks I think. That is just a one time fee or, man my bad....let me just read what the hell it is. Lazy AF questions.
AppleCare is like their insurance. It allows you to get two repairs at a discount rate. Front screen repair is $29, phone replacement is $99. The total cost of AppleCare depends on the phone. You can buy it out right or pay on it month. Last for 2 years then you can renew it at the monthly rate until you get a new phone or Apple stops supporting the phone for repairs.
If you renew AppleCare, you get 2 new repairs every 2 years and no they don’t roll over but I think you can get some money back if you don’t use the 2 repairs.

Back
Top Bottom