Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yoooo just wanted to say thank you for this. I ended up backing up in itunes and restoring just now. My storage went from 63 GB back down to about 40. The "other" memory bar was the troublesome one. It was at 30 GB before I wiped and now it's back to 3 GB with the restore.
i need to do this for my wife's XR.. she takes OD pics for work but has been maxed out for a minute now with this "other".. was always an issue backing up to icloud even with the $0.99/month additional storage

i need to do this for my wife's XR.. she takes OD pics for work but has been maxed out for a minute now with this "other".. was always an issue backing up to icloud even with the $0.99/month additional storage

Yeah it makes no sense. The other just kept going up and up. It was legit 31 GB of "other". Just reinstalled all the apps i had to offload and I'm only at 30.8 GB even with all my photos and everything recovered. I did some googling and this is a fairly common iphone issue. The fix is just to backup in itunes, wipe, then restore and your other tab should drop back to the normal 3-5 GB. Took about 1 hour in total with backing up/recovering

1592944932082.png

Lost my airpod pros smh. Must have fallen out of my pocket.
“Find my” app seems pretty useless, no? It just shows their location of the last time they were actually connected, which for me was a few days ago.

Ill prob get the regular degular joints. Noise cancelling feature is nice but not necessary and the regular ones are more comfortable. I gave my pair to my wife when I got the pros lol

“Find my” app seems pretty useless, no? It just shows their location of the last time they were actually connected, which for me was a few days ago.

Ill prob get the regular degular joints. Noise cancelling feature is nice but not necessary and the regular ones are more comfortable. I gave my pair to my wife when I got the pros lol
If you know anyone getting a laptop Apple giving them away for free and allowing to upgrade to your pros if you pay the difference

Yeah it only sends the signal when the case is open.

Ouch not the pros...

Because if someone swipes your **** you can find dude.
Hmm so if someone found em and starts using, if I use “Find My” I’ll see where they’re at? It’s still showing the location of the last place I was at last week. I guess it don’t matter cuz I’m out of town anyway.

Hmm so if someone found em and starts using, if I use “Find My” I’ll see where they’re at? It’s still showing the location of the last place I was at last week. I guess it don’t matter cuz I’m out of town anyway.

You if someone pairs with them location should update I think.

every year i'm tempted to install the beta but must resist... i rely on my phone too much for work.

Think I'm about to fully dive into the Apple ecosystem. Plan on getting my first Apple watch & Ipad soon with the keyboard. Also looking to get some Air Pods because these Skullcandy joints are irritating.

On another note, I was digging through some of my older Apple products and found the IPod I had from 2008ish. Plan on putting it back into rotation soon as I get a charging cable. Can't wait to see what kid of songs I had on it.

Think I'm about to fully dive into the Apple ecosystem. Plan on getting my first Apple watch & Ipad soon with the keyboard. Also looking to get some Air Pods because these Skullcandy joints are irritating.

On another note, I was digging through some of my older Apple products and found the IPod I had from 2008ish. Plan on putting it back into rotation soon as I get a charging cable. Can't wait to see what kid of songs I had on it.

take advantage of the apple promo right now (until end of september). buy an iPad and get free airpods.

how’s the beta? is it buggy as hell?

i’ll probably just wait for the public beta

Back
Top Bottom