• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Copped the iPad mini 6 yesterday.
This thing is dope. Never has a mini iPad prior to this. Discovering how useful it is for both work and leisure. It’s def for a select crowd but it’s my new fave device

Just ordered the base 16” Pro tonight

I’m trading in my 2019 16” Pro with i7. Probably don’t need a Pro, but I’m hoping this one will last me for a while. I do some light gaming (OOTP and FM) so I tend to go Pro just to be safe. My current 16” had to have the screen replaced (or just fixed) due to a hardware issue like the last week it was under warranty. I figure it can happen again and now that its out of warranty, I dont want to deal with it. Difference of copping the new Pro is just under $1100 after trade in, not much more than a screen replacement would be.

I think getting the Apple silicon, upgraded camera, upgraded screen, and HDMI port will be really nice.The improved efficiency should eliminate the loud fans and HOT *** touchbar

O yea and those gold apple watches are nice yall got me looking at them. Really all the new ones are nice. Those Hermes are dope. Im still on my series 3 so it seems this 7 would be a significant upgrade. Just not sure i wanna drop the money after grabbing the MBP.

Just ordered the base 16” Pro tonight

I’m trading in my 2019 16” Pro with i7. Probably don’t need a Pro, but I’m hoping this one will last me for a while. I do some light gaming (OOTP and FM) so I tend to go Pro just to be safe. My current 16” had to have the screen replaced (or just fixed) due to a hardware issue like the last week it was under warranty. I figure it can happen again and now that its out of warranty, I dont want to deal with it. Difference of copping the new Pro is just under $1100 after trade in, not much more than a screen replacement would be.

I think getting the Apple silicon, upgraded camera, upgraded screen, and HDMI port will be really nice.The improved efficiency should eliminate the loud fans and HOT *** touchbar
Trading it into apple? I hope not. Sell that ***** and get top dollar

image.jpg
So who do you think would give me any return on this? I’m hoping at least $50 or do I just take the loss and recycle it?
Think there will be some deals for Black Friday? I know long shot.

Why the hell do not a single store have any apple watches in stock. I hate that I have to wait 30-40 days for it

Reactions: 17
anyone in here use the 20w with usb-c to lighting to charge their phone on the regular? I'm curious as to whether the faster charging is bad for battery health in the long run, even with the smart charge/optimize battery health option.

anyone in here use the 20w with usb-c to lighting to charge their phone on the regular? I'm curious as to whether the faster charging is bad for battery health in the long run, even with the smart charge/optimize battery health option.
Did it with my 11 and now with my 13 pro. 11 had 87% battery health before trading it in

That's how I've been charging my 11pro since release date, just checked my battery health and it's at 96%.

Anyone else with an iPad mini 4 having issues after upgrading to iOS 15? It takes a few minutes for it to connect to wifi after powering on. My streaming apps are loading very slow (Hulu, HBO Max).

Primary uses are for streaming video and very light web browsing. Might downgrade back to iOS 14 since I don't think I need any of the features of 15.

Did it with my 11 and now with my 13 pro. 11 had 87% battery health before trading it in
That's how I've been charging my 11pro since release date, just checked my battery health and it's at 96%.

interesting. I was wondering about this as well. Currently I’m just using which ever charger fits. At home I’m using a 20W but at work is the regular ole bricks and USB port in my car if needed

At this point I’m just gonna get some cheap *** Bluetooth ear buds. I just need an hour or so of use for the gym and random times to listen to stuff.

Back
Top Bottom