Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I didn’t really have an opinion at first on the notch but it’s hella hella noticeable in that comparison pic. Holy 💩

Ever since I updated my phone to ios 15, my phone keeps turning on by itself. I'll shut it off and then i'll hear it getting notifications.

I went to see what color of those leather bands they have for the watches, I was expecting like $60 since the regular ole ones were $50 (too damn high regardless) but ain’t no way in hell I’m paying that for a damn watch band

4F7737BD-C15B-4D9F-8BB0-DC2187AA7841.jpeg

Got my folio case for my new iPad. Haven’t put this thing down since I got it. Stand alone or second screen for my MacBook, I was skeptical the mini 6 wouldn’t be a good enough replacement for my old iPad Pro.
Also did FaceTime for the first time with that weird camera following style. Dope but had to get used to it.

Tried the Apple Watch thing again and I'm gonna return it. Battery life still isn't the greatest and I prefer to wear actual watches. I also despise the fact that messages deleted on your phone are not automatically deleted on your watch.

I like real analog watches too. But having this count my steps, and especially my stats when I run really makes me use it daily.

Was able to cancel order for Nov, and pick up today for 16inch base. Clutch as hell I’ll pick up after work.
Thanks for the heads up, was able to have the same one i ordered (with a late Nov delivery orginally) delivered to my moms crib within an hour. Gonna pick it up after work

i really want a watch and i love the gold or black titanium but i dont feel like theyre worth $3-400 more than a basic aluminum. Just irritated the aluminum doesnt come in black/space grey. This series 3 due for an upgrade tho

Thanks for the heads up, was able to have the same one i ordered (with a late Nov delivery orginally) delivered to my moms crib within an hour. Gonna pick it up after work

i really want a watch and i love the gold or black titanium but i dont feel like theyre worth $3-400 more than a basic aluminum. Just irritated the aluminum doesnt come in black/space grey. This series 3 due for an upgrade tho
same I have the 3 and would like to upgrade as well

edit: report back not he laptop! I have a custom order so dont receive mine until next week.

Quick pic of my old 16” next to the new one. Havent used it enough yet to provide feedback

just got done erasing the old and reinstalling MacOS, i put it up for sale for $1750 while i waitfor my trade-in box from Apple. All ive gotten so far is scammers lol

Attachments

• 116BA1A7-C694-48A3-82DC-4090F422F804.jpeg
    116BA1A7-C694-48A3-82DC-4090F422F804.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 151
Back
Top Bottom