Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Had it back in 2010 was garbage. It doesn't help that they are on CDMA and if you work or live in a place with thick walls signal can't get through.

where I live sprint is top notch and is a third of what I pay Verizon.

The reason I don't use them is because everyday I am located somewhere different on the east coast and if I miss a call it can cost me anywhere from $500-2k. :/

thanks for the replies

gives me a little insight....

got the screen fixed. backing it up now. looked at the apple genuis notes and it said i had a internal swollen battery. so still might go for the replacement.

IMN for iOS 8

interactive notification for messages...

It basically does what bitesms quick message/reply does, but it is integrated into the notifications banner. It works with twitter/instagram/facebook/ imessage.

When you get a message notification it adds buttons of reply/reply later or marked as read . If you pick reply a small box/banner appears and the keyboard shows up along with the options of the different keyboard types ala swipe/swiftkey etc.... 

Last edited:
Set your iCloud to backup when plugged in and on wifi.

My iCloud backs up every day.

So now im confused...did a backup to cpu...is it supposed to backup pictures? because its not showing on the side like how music is...

i started the icloud backup and it says 2 days...is that normal? are the pics going to be backed up to the cloud there?

I posted a link on the last page for the new version of moviebox. As of yesterday it was still working.

For non jb phones

totally understood.
but they also make ton of money from damaged phones repair so why would they lose out on that? to make the phone better? to whom? not every phone is waterproof nor can't break.
Because the technology isn't there. Sapphire glass won't work at that size. At that size, it becomes weaker. 

The phone will sell out regardless and they will sell record units with each new iteration. Why make decrease the profit margin when it's not needed?

Simple economics.

Set your iCloud to backup when plugged in and on wifi.

My iCloud backs up every day.

So now im confused...did a backup to cpu...is it supposed to backup pictures? because its not showing on the side like how music is...

i started the icloud backup and it says 2 days...is that normal? are the pics going to be backed up to the cloud there?
Go to the settings on your phone (settings>icloud>it's somewhere in there, I don't think I can find the "backup now" button because I'm not on wifi) then "back up now". And if you haven't backed up since 2013, 2 days seems very possible. That's why I back up every day, only takes a couple minutes.

Go to the settings on your phone (settings>icloud>it's somewhere in there, I don't think I can find the "backup now" button because I'm not on wifi) then "back up now". And if you haven't backed up since 2013, 2 days seems very possible. That's why I back up every day, only takes a couple minutes.

Yeah that's what I'm doing now...just sucks Everytime i leave the house and lose wifi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom