Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I'm about to JB just for xbmc, but does that app crash like moviebox did this past week? I swear I'm only trying to JB for movies.

I've never been throttled on Tmo unlimited and I've hit 40+gigs before. Can someone post a step by step on XBMC? I absolutely can't stand that setup process. I get the links. Got to settings and add-on but every time I go to get source from add on or something like that it never works. I've looked on YouTube, googled but still can't figure it out

I'm about to JB just for xbmc, but does that app crash like moviebox did this past week? I swear I'm only trying to JB for movies.

I might just jb my iPad for the same reason. I'm not Into all the tweaks I'll wait about a week for MOVIEBOX to fix itself.

Xbmc is so hard to use compare to moviebox! Moviebox just update movies and tv shows for you, don't have to add or look for anything. I just downloaded Xbmc right now. Going to play around with it.

Yeah with a half decent group of friends you can have everything at your disposal via Plex.

My friend keeps me locked down with big movies and tv shows, I feed enough music for several cities radio stations, another has all of his Criterieon stuff ripped including old LD stuff that hasn't come back.

I was able to connect a Verizon iphone 6 (Gold 64 gig), to the Tmobile network with no problems. I didn't want to wait 2-4 weeks ordering it from the Apple or Tmobile store. I just looked on craigslist and did some research, just want to confirm that it DOES work.

For people who might ask why didn't I just buy a Tmobile iphone from Craigslist, well because I couldn't find anyone selling it.

heck no...xbmc does live tv from all over the world, including various regions in the usa. Has a guide like a cable company...can continuously stream tv shows (meaning it does it nonstop without you having to start a episode after each episode...it just automatically plays without interruption kinda like live tv w/o the commercials. Has movies usually the day of release and/or before release...it emulates video game systems, plays podcast, has various streaming music ala spotify pandora etc... plays digital comics etc...

Edit ^^^ You beat me to it, yall have mad issues with Moviebox on here, idk why. No setup or anything needed, Airplay and go. I remember when Moviebox didn't have Airplay that's when it was a struggle.

Moviebox + Apple TV :nthat:

Doesn't give me any issues. Just watched Guardians over the weekend, they put up a clean copy now not a screener.

Sorry for the rookie questions, are you watching movie box from your phone and then air playing through apple tv?

or

Does your apple tv have movie box installed?

Im looking to buy an APPLE TV but dont know how to jailbreak it. I want it for moviebox and the only way I thought of getting movie box was through option number 1 above.

IM DOING IT WRONG, CORRECT?

Sorry for the rookie questions, are you watching movie box from your phone and then air playing through apple tv?

or

Does your apple tv have movie box installed?

Im looking to buy an APPLE TV but dont know how to jailbreak it. I want it for moviebox and the only way I thought of getting movie box was through option number 1 above.

IM DOING IT WRONG, CORRECT?
Yes AirPlay it from your iPhone.

i have a 6+ and used my mom's 4 today. can't belive that I used that puny thing for over 4 years. there's no going back now :lol:

Could you guys post the steps to get Live TV working on XBMC? I tried using the various tutorials on YouTube and I can never get it to work. IceFilms is appreciated though 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom