Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Decided to take my 5s to best buy and trade it in for store credit.

I put it up on CL and have been getting nothing but sketchy "can you send me the serial number?" Type texts :x I'm good on all that

iOS XBMC is different compared to Mac or PC for some reason. Can't seem to get things working on my phone.
because the setup is a little different plus on a phone it is touch base where as on a pc etc.... or streambox you can use a mouse/keypad/remote control... matter fact i use my 6+ as a remote and as a keyboard/mouse for xbmc for my htpc..... 

I would suggest going to http://superrepo.org/ pretty much have all the repos/addons for xbmc... except for some of the unofficial ones like streaming pron sites/netflix etc... things like that

Decided to take my 5s to best buy and trade it in for store credit.

I put it up on CL and have been getting nothing but sketchy "can you send me the serial number?" Type texts :x I'm good on all that

They need serial number to confirm when you bought the phone & ect.
It's a common question to ask when buying any apple product

actually, i used to work for apple. i think i understand. :roll eyes

the 6+ in 128GB in space grey is what i was specifically referring to and its been out of stock since it came out in my area. i just wanted to know when these would be regularly in stock. no need for insults.

if you were insulted by my comments, then they apply directly to you.

Demand>>>>supply

however you wanna look at it. from a manufacturing or business standpoint

They need serial number to confirm when you bought the phone & ect.
It's a common question to ask when buying any apple product

The imie number I mean. I was reading that people are able to clone phone numbers or something with them. Either way I'm not down to send numbers to random people. I already told them it wasn't stolen and that I had the original everything as proof. Oh well

Just JB'd my 5s running 8.1 using Pangu but when I try to download something with Cydia I just get "cannot locate package". Any fixes?

L
if you were insulted by my comments, then they apply directly to you.

Demand>>>>supply

however you wanna look at it. from a manufacturing or business standpoint
learn to comprehend what you've read. Nowhere did I indicate that I personally felt insulted.

I do think it's weak to throw insults because you disagree.
What you should do is agree to disagree and keep it moving. Why is that so hard for you?

Last edited:
L
learn to comprehend what you've read. Nowhere did I indicate that I personally felt insulted.

I do think it's weak to throw insults because you disagree.
What you should do is agree to disagree and keep it moving. Why is that so hard for you?

:rofl: why you so mad dog? Do YOU know how to even read what you wrote.

:rofl:

I'm done here. Happy Thanksgiving :pimp:

Last edited:
apple isn't limiting phones to create artificial demand. they don't need any of that trickery. they need as many phones on the market as possible. phones drive the stock price. it's an iPhone company, then computers, then iPads, then the other stuff. this isn't nike.

Last edited:
T-Mobile says I should expect the phone around Dec 4-10. Are their times usually accurate ? Been hearing horror stories of 6 weeks. I ordered on Nov 23

Finally was able to walk into AT&T and get a 6 64gig space grey. Downloaded moviebox and it worked, no jb.

Back
Top Bottom