Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I got my 32gb Silver last Friday in the mail from Apple.com. Really loving it so far.

I just bit the bullet and ordered it from Apple.com

anybody know when you think they'll ship?

Last edited:
Wow...Las Vegas has  GOLD 16GB IPhone5s for ATT Available right now!!

Last edited:
you would think they would make more phones then what originally went out knowing they have a hot product and this is the 841185184325465 version of it :smh:

They need to drop that black/gold one tho

knowing them it will drop in May or June months before the 6 drops to get people to buy it and then buy the 6 i,e, The white iPhone 4

you would think they would make more phones then what originally went out knowing they have a hot product and this is the 841185184325465 version of it
mean.gif

knowing them it will drop in May or June months before the 6 drops to get people to buy it and then buy the 6 i,e, The white iPhone 4
How would making more phones than necessary be good?

People fiending to buy your products that's barely in stock is a good thing no?

Assuming that you're clearing your profit margins, expected capital, etc.

There are companies who will turn iphone into gold or black and gold.

Don't wait on apple, just find said companies.

I've seen a solid gold backed iphone 5.

Site that checks all apple stores in your area for IPHONE 5s (ALL COLORS)

http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com/

This site says basically every store in NYC and surrounding areas has 32G and 64G Grey 5S in stock. If that's the case then why are people having to order them?

Verizon offered me $300 for my 32G 5 that's in nearly perfect condition. I'm wondering if I could get more selling on eBay or elsewhere.

Last edited:
What service provider, bruh? And did you order from Apple or your carrier?

-Drew

i don't know if you're talking to me or the dude what quoted me, but I'm with ATT. I ordered the 16gb gold one from the apple website.

I am happy with my 5S but since upgrading I now cannot talk or text on my iPhone in my house due to poor reception. I never had this problem with my 4S and all AT&T did was give me a $25.00 credit .

Last edited:
how often do the apple stores get restock?

From my experience they usually continuously get shipment, if not every day, every other day. They try to keep them stocked up as much as possible but i think people are still fiending and lining up.

you would think they would make more phones then what originally went out knowing they have a hot product and this is the 841185184325465 version of it :smh:

They would make more phones if they could, they don't have enough metal housings..... How do some of you not understand that lol

Back
Top Bottom