• Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
cats in here using a tenth to a quarter of a terabyte in data 
sick.gif

gotta be fake news 

Walp... made the switch to the new unlimited plan. RIP to grandfathered unlimited [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Nah probably a hassle to hand out difficult passwords

My buddies was annoying as **** and most of us would have to re enter when getting it wrong and it was annoying

Used to have mine without password for ages til I got a new modem with router built in and again, difficult *** password

My buddies was annoying as **** and most of us would have to re enter when getting it wrong and it was annoying

Used to have mine without password for ages til I got a new modem with router built in and again, difficult *** password
i went to mexico and was at a cafe that had their wifi password on their menu, i typed it in exactly how it was and  it wouldnt let me connect saying it was wrong, after 10 min it finally let me connect

Any decent router should let you set up a guest network - make that password easier and you can usually set up a max speed too so they don't hog your bandwidth.

Any decent human should change the default password on the router. It won't be a hassle to remember and reiterate when asked by a friend.

Wait, you guys just leave the default one on?

I was looking at that new unlimited plan and I would be paying the same that I pay now for the grandfather plan

Back
Top Bottom