Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Been goin raw on the jet black 7+ since I copped December 3rd. Phone is damn near flawless but I have slight color fad to the left of my home button

Somebody gon make a killing on red skins to make the phone completely red, which Apple should've done themselves.

The white front is fine to me. It's very "Apple". Metallic red just doesn't look that good with all that white. Looks like valentines decorations.

i have a gold 6s+ and a matte black 7. been wanting a 7+ lately and would've instacopped the red joint if it had a red face smh.

thanks for nothing apple.

Tbh if I really wanted a red backing, I'd get the backing for $50 at some chinese flee market 
laugh.gif

Im a case guy, 100% of the time.

I couldnt care less what color the back is. The front is always gonna be either white or black so I mean...never really was in the whole color debate.

Wife has a upgrade on her line, but still on the fence about grabbing the red. Why couldn't they make it blk/red [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

I always thought the white front joints were for girls. *shrugs*
White 4S and 5's were cool but then the novelty wore off and idk if I could do white again.

Also it's 2017, better hop on team naked. Either way your phone gonna crack. But yea Apple dropped the ball with the white front.

i can see it now...apple bringing in designs/colors for extra guap for the phone.

Honestly though, i think the white is cool. It probably has to do with the organization "red"

On the nike laces they had a while ago it was red/white colors on the laces as well. I could be wrong though idk

Back
Top Bottom