Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
#teamraw
#teamjetblack7plus
#team256gb

:nthat:

Planning a trip to Denver later this month. Want some AirPods for the trip but don't want to wait 3-6weeks for them to be delivered. Any odds I could walk into the Apple Store and buy them? I've heard a couple of people have been able to

Last edited:
What's this I hear about the iPhone 8 possibly being pushed back until 2018?

I'm rocking with this launch day 6, it was already gonna be a struggle just to make it until September. :smh:

So I waited too long to jump on the Beats X deal lol. Guess I'll wait for the next sale.

What's this I hear about the iPhone 8 possibly being pushed back until 2018?

I'm rocking with this launch day 6, it was already gonna be a struggle just to make it until September.
mean.gif
So this year's release would be the 7S? I can't see Apple keeping the same model for two years straight 

My phone fell outta my work jacket the other day. Luckily I had my Spigen tough armor case on instead of my Caudabe. Phone would've been shattered in the Caudabe 
nerd.gif

#teamraw
#teamjetblack7plus
#team256gb

:nthat:

Planning a trip to Denver later this month. Want some AirPods for the trip but don't want to wait 3-6weeks for them to be delivered. Any odds I could walk into the Apple Store and buy them? I've heard a couple of people have been able to

Use istock.com to stock locate them

I'm looking for an unlimited data plan. Anybody know if there's anything different between AT&T and Verizon plans? I know Verizon has better coverage in my area but that's it.

so i think ive mentioned this before but my cousin works with patents. he told me yesterday that Apple just filed a patent for wireless charging, but not just any wireless charging. wireless charging through wi-fi, so you can essentially charge your phone if youre near a router.. :smokin kinda crazy..

thoughts?

so i think ive mentioned this before but my cousin works with patents. he told me yesterday that Apple just filed a patent for wireless charging, but not just any wireless charging. wireless charging through wi-fi, so you can essentially charge your phone if youre near a router.. :smokin kinda crazy..

thoughts?

View media item 2424357

bruh all the brain cancer that will come of this...i don't want those kind of waves infecting my body.

*Puts tin foil hat back on and gets back to playing snake on my nokia*

the only thing att unlimited data plan has over verizon's is the free direct tv now, hbo and fire stick you get. I have both services and my verizon phone always has service where as my att one is spotty 

Are those for a limited time, like three months?

Game Of Thrones time :nerd:

Arguable. I would definitely prefer the BeatsX over the Powerbeats. And at that price, it's a no-brainer.
L.

But seriously, no ones gonna be able to crack the phone. Since you didn't have activation lock enabled with FMI though, that phone is as good as gone for good. Essentially just gave it away.
frown.gif
been having this same situation dont know which to pick the beats x or powerbeats 3 for my ipad pro... I workout a lot but i hate the clamp type headphones

whats some good apps for thee ipad pro?

Last edited:
been having this same situation dont know which to pick the beats x or powerbeats 3 for my ipad pro... I workout a lot but i hate the clamp type headphones

Powerbeats 3 are definitely better for the gym

That cable on the Beats X is too long with the weight of the batteries and control. If you just lift weights you're fine, but if you do any sort of cardio it will flop all over the place causing them to come out your ear.

Of all the info provided no o be included powerbeats are sweat resistant although not very well protected

Beats x have no water resistance, wouldn't use them as a primary workout headphone

They're great tho, immediately retired my Level U pro's 

Back
Top Bottom