Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

the only thing att unlimited data plan has over verizon's is the free direct tv now, hbo and fire stick you get. I have both services and my verizon phone always has service where as my att one is spotty 
Oh we get direct tv now for FREE now? Didn't know that

^ Keep the 6s plus man the 7 is nothing to write home about. Later down the road I think you're gonna use the 64 gb. Traveling, taking lots of videos and pics, especially a lot of HD videos. Once I started recording in 60 fps omg I can't go back to regular. The quality is just too supurb. The problem is it takes a **** load of space, that's where your 64gb comes in handy. The 6s will be a solid phone for a long time if you don't update it. In the end though it really is your choice but I highly advise against it.

Hopefully we get the 8 sooner than later. Starting to hate my 7 plus. So many issues, need to take it to the Apple Store bc no one can hear me on phone calls but I'm too lazy

Hopefully we get the 8 sooner than later. Starting to hate my 7 plus. So many issues, need to take it to the Apple Store bc no one can hear me on phone calls but I'm too lazy

Alotttt of later production 7s have the call problem. Everytime im at my Verizon store dudes are tellin me about it. Dropped calls, wifi and bluetooth sucking. Its like all the radios in this phone arnt as good as previous gens/they should be

Still love my 7 plus though the s8+ has won over my main sim

Last edited:
I got a iPad Pro 9.7, if your just doing casual stuff I wouldn't even get a pro and get the new iPad cheaper...if your actually doing work running powerful apps I say get the 12" pro because it has more ram and USB c port...I love my pro but sometimes I want to connect something USB and I don't have that option

I say get the MacBook lol ur covered

don't like iPads. if you have an iPhone, its basically a bigger version of your phone.

I bought an iPad Pro last year, I swear I used it once and was back on my phone doing the same ****.

just bought a MacBook a few weeks ago, way better to do what you need and barely touch my phone if I'm on the MacBook.

my brother on the other hand is obsessed with his iPad and he said he would take that over a MacBook all day everyday

Only time I use my iPad is if my phone dies and it needs time to charge. Barely use that joint. :smh:

I'd go MacBook all day.

I use my iPad for a lot. With the pro and pencil I use it for work stuff too. Some drawing and note programs. Definitely isn't for everyone though.

What type of things will you be doing on either an iPad Pro or MBP?
I got a iPad Pro 9.7, if your just doing casual stuff I wouldn't even get a pro and get the new iPad cheaper...if your actually doing work running powerful apps I say get the 12" pro because it has more ram and USB c port...I love my pro but sometimes I want to connect something USB and I don't have that option

I'll be doing programming, website making, recording video, music, and other office activities. I'll also be using it for leisure stuff as well. So it's gonna be my personal work station.

What type of things will you be doing on either an iPad Pro or MBP?

I'll be doing programming, website making, recording video, music, and other office activities. I'll also be using it for leisure stuff as well. So it's gonna be my personal work station.

then I would say MacBook

Trying to decide between an Ipad Pro or Macbook? Which one should I get?
Actually just picked up my MacBook Pro order at the Apple Store on Monday. I was in the same boat, trying to decide between iPad Pro and MacBook. 

It actually all started in search of a Kindle type device for reading. Somehow it led me to a the iPad mini. 

Saw the iPad Pro for the first time and had the idea maybe it could replace my 7 year old MacBook Pro. 

Did more research than was necessary comparing the two products before I had the realization that there really wasn't a choice to be made. 

Get the MacBook. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom