• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Does anyone own AirPods? Is it worth?

Worth it, IMO. The sound is surprisingly good, they stay in the ear well and work flawlessly within the Apple ecosystem.

My favorite part is the case though. I can go a week+ without ever having to worry about charging up my AirPods. And not having to plug my headphones into the wall to charge? Lovely.

Not sure if Androids already have wireless charging, if not, they will 100% jump on it before Apple does 
indifferent.gif

Want to get my dad an iPad for Father's Day. Any deals anywhere? Doesn't need a pro. Just the basic regular wifi model. Don't want to buy a used one.

Considering AirPods.

My ear buds took a shiiiiii last week.

Between AirPods and beats X.

Unless I find a good deal on some Powerbeats.

We still jailbreaking? :nerd:

Back with an iPhone for the first time since like 2015. Also, any good 3rd party charging cables? Or are the official ones the only way to go? I'm trying to grab a 6 footer.

We still jailbreaking? :nerd:

Back with an iPhone for the first time since like 2015. Also, any good 3rd party charging cables? Or are the official ones the only way to go? I'm trying to grab a 6 footer.

Anker on Amazon  

Thank me later
I've used Anker's cables in the past but the reviews for their Lightning cables on Amazon are scary. Mad pics of people's cables melted and ****. I'm assuming it's because more people are gonna complain about a product online than give praise but it's still got me a little apprehensive.

I've used Anker's cables in the past but the reviews for their Lightning cables on Amazon are scary. Mad pics of people's cables melted and ****. I'm assuming it's because more people are gonna complain about a product online than give praise but it's still got me a little apprehensive.
Had good experiences with anker. Their Powerline II wires come with a lifetime warranty.

Cables melting? What are y'all buying?

Go cop these -- Amazon product ASIN B0177NZ59S

Last edited:
There's pics in the reviews of one of the Anker cables :lol:.

Thanks though. I'm probably gonna grab the one that Slighted linked. Those nylon cables are clutch.

Last edited:
Anyone's messages just delete by themselves?

My phone kept crashing cuz I had no more memory then boom all my messages in the app were gone.

Weird...

Are there more headphones compatible with the 7? That was a big reason I haven't upgraded yet

Man idk what happened but my touch screen got all wonky overnight :smh: .. it was fine last night and now I can't even click on anything and it's super glitchy when I try to scroll. Got it in some rice right now but I don't think it's wet

Finna take this 7 plus back. Joint doesn't take pics from the rear camera at all. Experience on this phone has been laughable at best.

Back
Top Bottom