Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Only thing holding me back is the considerably worse battery on the smaller versions

Been using the 7 plus raw for almost a year now. Every blue moon I bought about switching back to the regular size, but I couldn't imagine going back to bad battery life and a smaller screen. Hopefully the 8's bezel is smaller with the same size screen as the plus like all the leaks have suggested

Battery is the obvious concern. Anyone using the smart battery case- how is the efficiency of it? Unbelievable how Apple hasn't introduced its own form of fast charging yet. I work in Wireless, and literally every other phone producer has committed to fast charging, besides Apple!

Big Ballers only
200w.webp

my contacts been done for a while now, im just waiting for the 8 to come out. i think i might go with plus this time around.

Does anyone start low power mode from 100%? Does it really make a difference?

Last edited:
i only do that if i’m at a place where i’m not gonna be able to charge all day and i know i’m gonna be using my phone a lot like an amusement park. not a fan of doing it though, always try to carry a charger in those situations

got pushed into a pool with my phone on me :smh:

my phone is now back on and i get calls and all my messages but the touchscreen does not react to my touch.

is my phone a wrap?

Just want to give an update in case someone else is in similar situation.

I took it to a kiosk that replaces screens (i've had them replace screens before) and the dude told me it may just need to replace the screen + lcd.

It worked. cost me a coo $100 but better then rocking with this iphone 4 for the past week.

Tell me someone got body slammed for this :x

It happened in a Vegas pool party (EBC)

It was a chick and I was too turnt to even care at the time :lol: :smh:

7+ is so slippery. I don't know how you guys can go without a case. That, and dents/scratches if I dropped it would be a eye sore.

Had the 7 plus since release basically. Unless the 8 is leaps and bounds better than my phone, I can honestly see myself riding with this until I feel the need to upgrade

I'm still waiting on a jailbreak lol (iOS 10.3.2)

Last edited:
I still have my 6 plus going. Its doing just fine. I will be updating for the next one though.

I like my 7+ just fine but I'm definitely ready for the 8 lol.

I hope I'm blown away but even if I'm not its whatever it'll still be nice to have a new toy

Back
Top Bottom