Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I honestly dont see a big difference between the two.

I have Apple watch series 2 and Im not even thinking about getting Series 3. I dont care to make phone calls with my watch. I just need to it count steps, track exercise and read messages when I dont feel like taking my phone out.

You can score a series 2 for cheap right now too. Just shop around.

Definitely not a glaring difference between 2 sans Cellular Service. I've been trying to justify the reasoning for getting a LTE AW3, but I don't see myself leaving my phone at home and just taking my watch out.

Why won't people wait for the X?
What is currently wrong with your phones that waiting is a detriment? My iphone 6 literally has 3 hours of battery life and im sticking it out waiting for the pixel 2 release to weigh my options. It's not like you are going from a phone that doesn't' text...or call..to a phone that does? If you want the X i don't see the issue with waiting until next year.

What is currently wrong with your phones that waiting is a detriment? My iphone 6 literally has 3 hours of battery life and im sticking it out waiting for the pixel 2 release to weigh my options. It's not like you are going from a phone that doesn't' text...or call..to a phone that does? If you want the X i don't see the issue with waiting until next year.

my guy the world is ending tomorrow and you’re talking about some “wait til next year” :smh:

Went into a random Apple store by my office yesterday thinking they'd have 8's & X's on display but no go.

my 7+ battery life seems to have been affected by this iOS11.

Ima hold out with my 7+ until i can walk into a store and cop a X.

oh and ATV4k out for delivery!

my guy the world is ending tomorrow and you’re talking about some “wait til next year” :smh:

giphy.gif

Just picked up my 8. Was in and out of the Sprint store in under 30 mins. They've got plenty at the location I went to. Works out perfectly for me since my bill remains the same and I only had to pay $30 for the activation fee today. Can't complain at having wireless charging and twice the storage space for the same price I was paying yesterday. :lol:

They told me about a promotion they're running. If it extends to the time the 10 drops, I may go and get a second line for ****s and giggles.

Just picked up my 8. Was in and out of the Sprint store in under 30 mins. They've got plenty at the location I went to. Works out perfectly for me since my bill remains the same and I only had to pay $30 for the activation fee today. Can't complain at having wireless charging and twice the storage space for the same price I was paying yesterday. :lol:

They told me about a promotion they're running. If it extends to the time the 10 drops, I may go and get a second line for ****s and giggles.
They wave that activation fee if you do it online but I get you wanted phone in hand today, they should honor that if you go in store and mention that but I doubt they will.

Because when something’s new, you want it right when it releases. That applies to a lot of people on almost everything

What did you drop on the 8. I'm really considering copping an 8+....

Hows the camera on the 8 is? Is it the same as the X?

My phone is **** I really need a new phone.

Guessing you didn't read the whole post, he only paid the $30 activation fee. More than likely he's on the iPhone forever plan

Just like someone else mentioned, Online gives you free activation.

When I pre-ordered mine, the customer service rep waived the activation fee and cut my bill in half. I am paying way less for the iPhone 8+ vs. my current 6+.

See if the store can honor their online promotion.

EDIT:
Im having issues with iOS11 on my 6+. The Bluetooth connectivity keeps dropping out with my car. I have a 2015 Honda and the phone disconnects via Bluetooth at least twice during my 40 minute drive. Not too worried since Im getting rid of it. Wondering if anyone is experiencing any similar problems.

Crap I forgot he mentioned that.

I can't do the iphone forever plans, I travel too much and like owning my devices for those occasions.

They wave that activation fee if you do it online but I get you wanted phone in hand today, they should honor that if you go in store and mention that but I doubt they will.

Yeah. I hate waiting on packages. I figured I'd try my luck with getting one out the store on release date. Wish they would've waived it but I guess they've gotta keep it exclusive for online purchasing since there aren't very many other incentives.

I'm pretty sure the 8+ and the X have the same camera. I'm cool on the larger phones. The camera on the 8 I have now is pretty cool. I took some pictures in the store to get a sense of how the True Tone plays a difference in picture quality. I'm impressed so far, but bare in mind I was taking pictures inside of a Sprint store. :lol:

With the reports that the X's production dates have been pushed back, I can imagine it will be tough to actually scoop one up on November 3. I'm still going to try myself, but it's whatever if I'm unlucky.

Guessing you didn't read the whole post, he only paid the $30 activation fee. More than likely he's on the iPhone forever plan

Yeah. iPhone forever is clutch. Free upgrade every 12 months. I'm glad I have it to the point where I can upgrade every September.

I can't do the iphone forever plans, I travel too much and like owning my devices for those occasions.

I was thinking about this the other day since I plan on going abroad a few times next year. Planning on just copping an older unlocked 6 or 6S and call it a day.

I was thinking about this the other day since I plan on going abroad a few times next year. Planning on just copping an older unlocked 6 or 6S and call it a day.

Hmm not a bad idea bro. There are always cheaper old devices out there.

Yep. The iPhone 6/6S goes for about 300 on groupon. I'd imagine eBay has even better options.

Rather have one of those kept in the tuck while keeping the freedom of an annual upgrade to the newest iPhone model.

if you go through the apple iphone upgrade program the phones come unlocked

I'm on the AT&T next yearly upgrade. My main reason for not waiting is the uncertainty in availability. Think about it, you know Apple will realize the X+ etc in September like always. If you don't get the X until April/ May and you are on the upgrade plan like many are, why would you get the X with a new phone release pending?

I'm on the AT&T next yearly upgrade. My main reason for not waiting is the uncertainty in availability. Think about it, you know Apple will realize the X+ etc in September like always. If you don't get the X until April/ May and you are on the upgrade plan like many are, why would you get the X with a new phone release pending?

I think the naming convention on the iphone 10 might hint at something.

I think if the X (10) is delayed that the next upgrade you see will be an 8S or a 9...which will just like add the front facing camera with portrait mode or animoji's. I really don't see apple having issues with the X to which its delayed until early 2018 and rolling out a better X in October of the same year. Doesn't seem like it would even fit a manufacturing time line.

I feel like if you want the X...then wait on it. It will be the flagship phone for at least a year. If you want a new phone now get an 8 or 8+ knowing that the 8S or 9 will probably be out next year at this time. The name purposely wasn't called the 8pro or 8elite or something, this way its pulled out of the normal apple rotation of production. (just my opinion)

Because when something’s new, you want it right when it releases. That applies to a lot of people on almost everything

Or their phone actually is a detriment...

My iPhone 6 actually doesn't call or text the way it was intended to, or used to. The voice receiver on my 6 is broken, when making calls the person on the other line can only hear my voice if they're on speaker phone. That's annoying as ****.

My texting is also ****** up, new and unread messages don't appear in the messages app. The only way for me to know if I have a text or not is to be physically holding or looking at the phone at the exact moment I receive the text. After the initial notification there's nothing. If I'm expecting or looking for a text from someone I usually have to open up a message with that person and manually check and see if they've sent me a text.

Those are two issues are the LEAST of my inconveniences with my phone. They're the issues that cost me the least time and money.

Dudes need to worry about they selves, you're never going to have an understanding of someone else's wants or needs. :lol:

I ask for answers like that famb. That is 100% reasonable.

I am jailbroken on 9.3.3 and my imessage is all sorts of goofy these days. I have no notification bubbles for texts. I get text and completely have no clue they are there half the time but thankfully my preview still pops up. But i see the preview unlock my phone the preview goes away and i have no app badge telling me i have a text...then i open imessage and il have like 3 different texts from people and il be like oh....whoops

Back
Top Bottom