Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Can anyone explain why I try to edit a photo it has to “download” before I do? Wtf?!?!? Why does it take so damn long? Smdh

Can anyone explain why I try to edit a photo it has to “download” before I do? Wtf?!?!? Why does it take so damn long? Smdh
Your photos are synced to iCloud to save storage.

If you want to edit a photo, it downloads t back to your device, and after you finish it syncs back to the cloud.

Download speeds are all based on your network and what size format you save your photos

What color did you get?
21764774_10156755307257627_4906452009250853812_n.jpg

just came in

I hate the bezels and like the murdered out all black look on the face. Now that the X has black bezels though for that I think white looks good but for the 8+, space gray all day

I’m the opposite. The first white Iphone I got was the 4. After that I was black only up until the 7 plus(Jet Black). Copped the Red 7 plus and remembered how much I liked the white screen. Going tomorrow to check it out in person to make a decision.

Copped the space grey watch3 (non-cellular), gotta wait til Wednesday

I’m the opposite. The first white Iphone I got was the 4. After that I was black only up until the 7 plus(Jet Black). Copped the Red 7 plus and remembered how much I liked the white screen. Going tomorrow to check it out in person to make a decision.
I copped the silver. It’s the reincarnation of the white iPhone 4. Only thing silver on it is aluminum band, Touch ID and apple logo. Front and back are all white, coked out.

Gold came in today

Back is sooo nice that i'm debating between the leather case and a clear one now

Back
Top Bottom