Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So since the iPhone 8/8+ is wireless charging. Does that mean there are specific phone cases?

Can I still use my 6s+ case? (it's a card holder case)

:lol:

The stores do NOT charge more. Maybe you just get sold/closed on a bunch of **** on top of the taxes for the phone. Just decline the accessories LOL

Just downloaded it. Gonna try it out for a few days

Not a of the new podcast app either. Too many clicks to get to where I wanna go. Needs to be more “direct”

And it does have a watch app which looks great. I won’t be properly using it until tomorrow as I want to copy over my profile and I think you can only do that from iTunes which is on my office desktop. So far I’ve just manually added a couple of shows.

Is it fool proof putting one on? I suck at screen protectors
Yes. I suck at screen protectors too. But since this is tempered glass and very thick, it's easier to put on than the traditional film and air bubbles don't get trapped as easily.

The product in the link is a 2 pack. And it has everything you need to apply the tempered glass. Wet and dry wipes, squeegee card and sticky tabs to lift any lint. Best part is the thumb tabs on the tempered glass so when you place the protector on your phone it makes it very easy to apply

Your photos are synced to iCloud to save storage.

If you want to edit a photo, it downloads t back to your device, and after you finish it syncs back to the cloud.

Download speeds are all based on your network and what size format you save your photos

This happened right after i took a new picture, AFTER i turned off the iCloud upload option in settings. It stopped doing it yesterday, but continued the entire day before. Annoying as ****.

And it does have a watch app which looks great. I won’t be properly using it until tomorrow as I want to copy over my profile and I think you can only do that from iTunes which is on my office desktop. So far I’ve just manually added a couple of shows.

Just moved all my podcasts over and I’m loving the App. It does everything I want it to so far.

I just erased over 1100+ photos, 15+ apps, over 50 text conversations and I am still consuming 63gbs. :smh:

Looks like I might have to go with the 256gb vs 64gb. Apple is tripping not making a model in the middle this time around.

I just erased over 1100+ photos, 15+ apps, over 50 text conversations and I am still consuming 63gbs. :smh:

Looks like I might have to go with the 256gb vs 64gb. Apple is tripping not making a model in the middle this time around.

Do you use Optimize iPhone Storage for your photos? I am currently using 50gb of storage and if I turn this feature on that number would go down to 27gb which will hold me over for a year with the 64gb X.

Lol there was a time when 16gb was standard and 64gb was considered huge

128gb or more.
I said during the Keynote that Apple was foul for going with 64/256gb instead of 128/256gb.
4K videos, higher picture quality, larger apps etc take up space.

Surprisingly, 64s are hot right now regardless. People are asking for them as much as or even more than the 256

128gb or more.
I said during the Keynote that Apple was foul for going with 64/256gb instead of 128/256gb.
4K videos, higher picture quality, larger apps etc take up space.

After having 128gb I don't want anything less. Think Imma get the 2017 iPad Pro 12.9 128gb in the new year. Although I'll be tempted to wait and get the next gen iPad with the new chip.

"Needs" vs Wants

Back
Top Bottom