• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Maybe a stretch but he’s spot on.

I’ve used both platforms and have always cane back to iOS. It feels more polished. The marriage between the software and hardware just work( damn I sounded like Jon Ivey)

Specs are always touted, I just go by what I like. Realistically I could use an iPhone for 3-4 plus years and still have an enjoyable experience.

Android does have its positives, I just prefer iOS.
Using the note 2 is what started my love for large phones. Joint was damn near a computer in my pocket. That’s probably my favorite android phone along with the HTC One that I’ve used. I liked the rounded edges versus the square style of its predecessor.

Bit of a stretch.

I'd wager more people have had problems than you're implying

There are people with the 5s and 6 running ios 11 fine.

Theres a reason nobody makes memes about android and android users are always in apple threads trying to have these idiotic convos lol

It’s always been true. Apple purposely bring out outdated devices because people eat it up regardless and outsell any phone on the market instantly

Too bad android OS sucks otherwise I would have switched to a diff phone a long time ago
Facts :emoji_triumph:

Apple may switch up iPhone sizes again next year

BY LUKE DORMEHL • 6:09 AM, SEPTEMBER 25, 2017

iPhone-X-hero-780x267.png

Is Apple planning a new iPhone display size for next year?
Photo: Apple
The new iPhone X isn’t even out yet, but already the rumor mill is starting to churn about what Apple plans to offer for next year’s 2018-era iPhone refresh.

The report suggests that Apple is ditching plans to produce an 5.28 inch OLED iPhone, and instead to have its handsets start at 5.85 inches. The three iPhones for next year will therefore reportedly come in screen sizes of 5.85 inches, 6.4 inches, and an unspecified model also in excess of 6 inches.

Where this report diverges from previous reports about next year’s iPhones is by claiming that, rather than embracing OLED displays for all three models, Apple’s new unspecified handset will boast an LCD display. Apple has reportedly already placed panel orders for this device with LCD producer Japan Display.

While the overwhelming interest in Apple’s OLED iPhone X, and the comparative lack of interest in the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, may suggest that Apple will want to ditch LCD displays as soon as possible, the idea that Apple will continue making LCD handsets next year has been mentioned before. A report from March states that we would have to wait until 2019 before all of Apple’s latest handsets used OLED technology, although this has been disputed.

Follow Cult of Mac's Steve Jobs Channel
There seems no doubt that the trend is currently toward smartphones with bigger displays. With that said, it would certainly be a departure for Apple to entirely ditch the 4-inch form factor that it has used for years — and which Steve Jobs once suggested was the ideal size for an iPhone.

What’s the biggest size iPhone you would be interested in buying? Do you think Apple would be right to ditch smaller size flagship devices? Leave your comments below.

Welcome news. I copped the 8+ this weekend, figured I'd just upgrade to the next gen this time next fall.

The current gen is a major upgrade already coming from the 6 and it was unusable anyway.

There are people with the 5s and 6 running ios 11 fine.

Theres a reason nobody makes memes about android and android users are always in apple threads trying to have these idiotic convos lol

Lol I have a 5s and it's running like crap on iOS11. Having said that though, the 5s is the last iPhone model iOS11 + will support. I'm currently thinking of upgrading to the 8+ or just go through a few more months of cussing at my 5s.

Android users always point to the fact that Apple tech is 2-3yrs behind Android. So what? That doesn't stop people buying them. In fact, if Apple was so behind in tech, their entire smartphone department would've gone bust by that logic.

As others have stated before, the software and hardware match really well on iPhones and have never had any issues with the iPhone whatsoever.

Comparing an iPhone to an android phone is like comparing a Benz to Hyundai. Come on bruh!

I came from a Galaxy S7. I really loved that phone but the fragmentation and general decline in performance even though I had plenty of storage and optimized the phone was a drag. It's very true some of the points made in this thread:

- Software > hardware - Apple's always had lesser specs but how can you explain the higher level of performance and endurance of an iPhone? I feel like an old iPhone 5 can keep up better than an older Android. It's only the latest high-end Androids that have been able to deliver on performance on hardware and software.

- I use a Macbook Air. It's about 3+ years old but it beats out my top of the line PC that's only a year old. I have a 2011 MBA that needed a battery replacement but it still runs faster than any old PC. It's the software!

I find that although iOS is limited in some aspects, the tight control on the eco-system delivers consistent performance. I do miss my S7 some days, but I've grown fond of my new iPhone.

I came from a Galaxy S7. I really loved that phone but the fragmentation and general decline in performance even though I had plenty of storage and optimized the phone was a drag. It's very true some of the points made in this thread:

- Software > hardware - Apple's always had lesser specs but how can you explain the higher level of performance and endurance of an iPhone? I feel like an old iPhone 5 can keep up better than an older Android. It's only the latest high-end Androids that have been able to deliver on performance on hardware and software.

- I use a Macbook Air. It's about 3+ years old but it beats out my top of the line PC that's only a year old. I have a 2011 MBA that needed a battery replacement but it still runs faster than any old PC. It's the software!

I find that although iOS is limited in some aspects, the tight control on the eco-system delivers consistent performance. I do miss my S7 some days, but I've grown fond of my new iPhone.
Exactly! Sometimes even the high end android devices doesn’t stay at its optimum level after a few years even if you have plenty of storage. I also have a MacBook Pro that I’ve been using since 2009 and it is still running like a champ.

I don't understand why Android users bash iPhone users, its just a phone. I don't think I'm better than anyone just because of the phone I use. That's weird to me.

Android users are quick to let you know they prefer android, they’re like vegans, just more pixelated though

So true. I don’t tell anyone what phone I have but android users make it known. They take it so personal. Just look at YouTube videos about iPhones, like why are you searching for that if you hate it so much.

When I start a text convo with someone for the first time, and it comes in or goes out green, I have all I need to know bout that person...

I got a good friend I rarely text strictly because of that

I’m actually dead serious and it’s kinda sad

I got a good friend I rarely text strictly because of that

I’m actually dead serious and it’s kinda sad
Yeah one of my close friends from high school is religiously for android and hates iPhones. And everytime we text and catch up I keep it short :lol:

#iPhoneGang #AppleBoiz you either with us or against us

Yall here bashing android users and not looking at the man in the mirror. Yall got issues.

Nobody is bashing anyone. We are simply telling android users to go enjoy their phones instead of crying in here lol.

Kill the “bu bu you are talking about me too”.

Nobody asked these cats to come in here talling about non iOS devices so dont plah victim when you get dismissed

Back
Top Bottom