Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I still regularly use my 4S on iOS 9.3(?) while overseas, and have no complaints.
Btw, I've always used hangouts on my iPhones, hope ppl I text don't judge me. :lol:

When the android users and broke boiz see you wit the new iPhone and say

"why you getting the iPhone every year, it's the same thing"

IMG_6571.jpg

Welcome news. I copped the 8+ this weekend, figured I'd just upgrade to the next gen this time next fall.

The current gen is a major upgrade already coming from the 6 and it was unusable anyway.
What color did you go with and why?

is the 256 GB necessary? i'm contemplating the 8 in either the 64 or 256....
I was on the same boat as you. I ended up with the 8+ 256gb. After I uploaded my music and the pics I had from the old phone, I'm only using 30gb of that 256. Gonna go return this phone and get a 64gb.

What do you guys have on your phone takes up a lot of memory?

Last time around went from 16 to 128, still have well over 100gb left. Mostly just music and apps.

You are definitely being judge by iPhone elitists
If true, funny thing I'd probably been texting them from an iphone that might be newer and/or better than theirs. :lol:

Last edited:
What color did you go with and why?

I was on the same boat as you. I ended up with the 8+ 256gb. After I uploaded my music and the pics I had from the old phone, I'm only using 30gb of that 256. Gonna go return this phone and get a 64gb.

What do you guys have on your phone takes up a lot of memory?
If I was you I'd stick with the 256. You would already be half way through your gb usage if you were to downgrade to a 64gb. 4K video and high quality pics are going to take up more space. It's better to have that luxury of plenty of free space instead of having to manage and watch your storage. Apple did us dirty by taking away the 128 gb which was a great middle ground and apple did that on purpose :smh:

Me personally I'm a picture hoarder and like to save a lot of my snap vids cause they're "memories" lol. So a 64gb on the X is not a option for me

Welcome news. I copped the 8+ this weekend, figured I'd just upgrade to the next gen this time next fall.

The current gen is a major upgrade already coming from the 6 and it was unusable anyway.

This is where I was at too...Loved my 6 but the lightening jack was going bad making charging hit or miss...Could’ve gotten it fixed but said forget it and picked up the 8+...Major upgrade and I can always just move on to the newest model next year...

So far I’m digging the 8+ though so who knows...I might just hang tight for another few years...

If I was you I'd stick with the 256. You would already be half way through your gb usage if you were to downgrade to a 64gb. 4K video and high quality pics are going to take up more space. It's better to have that luxury of plenty of free space instead of having to manage and watch your storage. Apple did us dirty by taking away the 128 gb which was a great middle ground and apple did that on purpose :smh:

Me personally I'm a picture hoarder and like to save a lot of my snap vids cause they're "memories" lol. So a 64gb on the X is not a option for me

I do this too. Which is why I'm just gonna keep my old phone instead of trading it in.

I'm planning to buy the 8+ 256gb... my 6s+ I only have 27gb left from my 128gb. I don't even plan on transferring the pics, i'll just keep it on that phone.

I’ve been using iphones for a while now and just enabled imessage a few weeks back, but don’t really see what all the rave is about. I don’t even know what the differences are. Then again, I’m a simple man, if the phone can send text messages, that’s all good for me. :lol:

Not getting the 8 or the x but the 256 gb is the way to go got it for my 7 plus ain’t no way I’d go back

Back
Top Bottom