Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
have any of you guys came across any bugs since upgrading to ios11?
not sure if its been mentioned or discussed in here but, im unable to raise or lower my ringer using the hard keys anymore. every time i press them it only lowers volume even though my music player or no other apps are open in the background. i have to go into setting and change my ringer volume that way.
another thing is when i open a message thread it shows me previous messages from earlier in the day and wont allow me to scroll down to the most recent message. i have to close the app and re open it.
I came across a few other things but nothing major.

One good thing I noticed is I now get a contact pic on my car screen (BMW 538i) when on a call.
The new screenshot feature id dope too....
When I had the 6+, the battery would drain quickly. Another issue I had was with Bluetooth, tt kept disconnecting from my handsfree connection in my car.

m battery has been basura since the last update :smh:
Im on the 8+ and the battery life is amazing. i upgraded to 11.0.1. I was at 100% at 7:30am today, its 4:15 and Im only down to 85%. Been surfing web, watching videos and texting. Nothing heavy though.

My 6s Plus has been spazzing since the update smh. Crashes, battery draining fast, not being able to hear people on calls, etc. I got this phone brand new like 3 weeks ago so i know for sure its the update.

My 6s Plus has been spazzing since the update smh. Crashes, battery draining fast, not being able to hear people on calls, etc. I got this phone brand new like 3 weeks ago so i know for sure its the update.

Same here with my 6s after the update... alot of small glitches in apps and battery drains faster...:smh:

messed up my screen on my iphone 6s plus again :smh:. thinking of not waiting on x and just coppn the 8. deff not trying to get another screen replacement again. no more team raw...

all day battery on an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.01. No lag etc as well. Before that .01 update it was kinda sluggish, making me want to get an 8. I thought "they got me" with that update. But now I can wait for the X :lol:

Battery is always good on a new iphone. Batteries lose their capacity over time. I remember when my 7 had awesome battery life. Now it can't barely stay on for 5-6 hours.

my iPhone 6 maps (yes google too) has ceased to work correctly. Seems to be a GPS issue, any one run into similar issues and find a fix? I have tried restoring and not sure what else to try.

my iPhone 6 maps (yes google too) has ceased to work correctly. Seems to be a GPS issue, any one run into similar issues and find a fix? I have tried restoring and not sure what else to try.

Wife’s dealing with the same thing. Seems to be a hardware issue. She has a 6. Regardless it’s time for her to upgrade, so we’re not going to play around to figure it out.

Oj getting da X :pimp:
1.PNG

I've had this issue with 3 different 7+ and it's driving me insane

Check this out
https://twitter.com/Magokoro0511/status/911893917192163328/photo/1

Apple Investigating Reports Of New iPhone 8 Pluses Splitting Open

It was only a week ago that Apple was facing criticism over [URL='http://www.youredm.com/2017/09/22/apple-admits-new-smartwatch-major-connectivity-issues-just-shipping/']a flaw
in their new Series 3 smartwatch for not effectively connecting to LTE, a major selling point of the watch, and now they’re facing another potential flaw in the new iPhone 8 Plus device.

While there have only been two reported cases so far, Apple is investigating reports of the iPhone 8 Plus splitting open completely at the sides (pictured below). One of the instances occurred in Taiwan during a charge, and the other in Japan was already split upon arrival.

No statement yet from Apple on the incidents, but speculation is that there is “a fault in the glue or screws that hold the unit together,” says Hype Beast. If that’s the case, be on the lookout when your new device arrives.[/URL]

updated to 11.1 from 11.0.1 this morning, battery on my 7+ is definitely way better now (back to normal)

Back
Top Bottom