• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
beats X are trash. Battery sucks.

My Power Beats 3 last much longer and I use em more.

I have Beats X and they're far from trash. One they sound better than Power Beats.

Plus you can do a 5 minute charge and it will last two hours.

I have the Beats X wireless..they don't stay in my ears at all smh.

While working out or regular usage?

With regular usage they should be fine. Have you tried the different ear tips or wings?

Back up in this thread again. Haven't been Back in here since I was on my 5 back in 2013 making carrier logos for everyone who was jailbroken

Just got the 8 plus, waiting for it to get delivered. Can't even lie im a bit excited to be back in the game since being on android for the past 4 years

Maybe y'all's ears are weird or something. I've played ball in the Xs and have had no issues.

I hate the ear thing on the Powerbeats. So uncomfortable.

My iPhone 7 Plus LCD cracked. The glass is fine but I’m out of warranty and don’t have Apple care so I’m pretty much beat and have to drop that $170 screen replacement fee. Anyone have experience with this? Did the replacement screen work well long term?

My iPhone 7 Plus LCD cracked. The glass is fine but I’m out of warranty and don’t have Apple care so I’m pretty much beat and have to drop that $170 screen replacement fee. Anyone have experience with this? Did the replacement screen work well long term?

I just had my screen replaced with a Groupon with a place that had pretty good reviews. If they arent busy, replacement takes about 1 hr and I got it for $90.

It was good for a few days but always acts up when it is plugged in a wall charger but its ok (so far) on the computer. Been times my screen isnt responsive at all and when trying to hard reset, it takes screenshots instead. The place that replaced the screen has a good policy if something wasnt done correctly or a little hiccup here or there.

Nice win for the Birds yesterday. Headed to the Linc this Sunday vs the Cards.

Jaybird x3 here .. better sound quality than beats IMO

I need my X already... front camera and earspeaker don’t work on this 6+

i've had my airpods since april and besides the battery life, i like them better than my powerbeats.

So for you guys that copped the iPhone 8+, any gripes or complaints so far, on the fence about getting it because my 6s+ hasn't really given me any problems, but I might upgrade because I can likely get a good deal on one

If it’s through Apple, you’re good

Anywhere else.. wouldn’t even bother IMP. Use cheap non oem parts

Back
Top Bottom