Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
If you guys are looking at spending $100+ on airpods I highly recommend trying the Jaybird X3 first. By far the best audio quality I have tried out of small Bluetooth headphones.

A fingerprint sensor seems useless to me. Just another novelty feature to wow people. Not that I really care.

Supposedly the 5c has the same plastic back as the 3gs which was polycarbonate.

If that's true then the 5c should be a really durable phone.

I've had my 3gs for almost 4 years and I don't even get scared when I drop it.
Lol

My thing is I’m happy to with the 7 plus and i probably won’t upgrade til next year the earliest. So I’d rather have Apple fix it with a legit retina screen and have it work for as long as possible rather than drop $120 at some random repair shop and have the screen glitching out.

Got my screen replaced for free since theres a lifetime warranty. Guy who usually gets the positive yelp reviews fixed it and said I probably had a defective screen since it was so blurry on the front facing cam. I'll probably wait til next year for a new phone.

If you guys are looking at spending $100+ on airpods I highly recommend trying the Jaybird X3 first. By far the best audio quality I have tried out of small Bluetooth headphones.
They just came out with these too, might be closer to the Airpod experience
Run-Drift-TA.jpg

I have the Jaybirds x3's, they sound amazing. The foam tips are trash and need to be replaced every 3 months, but I use them everyday outside. I would suggest getting them from Best Buy and the their warranty. I've had to replace mine 4 times in the the year Ive had them. With the warranty all I do is go in Best Buy and exchange them for a brand new pair.

iOS 11.0.1 is a disaster. Idk what it did to Apple Music but I woke up this morning to 203 songs in my library. Playlists everything gone. I’m pissed.

I have the Jaybirds x3's, they sound amazing. The foam tips are trash and need to be replaced every 3 months, but I use them everyday outside. I would suggest getting them from Best Buy and the their warranty. I've had to replace mine 4 times in the the year Ive had them. With the warranty all I do is go in Best Buy and exchange them for a brand new pair.

To be fair, all foam tips have a short shelf life, and complys are the best you can buy. I agree with you that getting a warranty is wise for wireless
earphones. They're all delicate since the built quality is thin and small so things go wrong all of the time and usually Best Buy has a 2/year warranty for $10-20.

To be fair, all foam tips have a short shelf life, and complys are the best you can buy. I agree with you that getting a warranty is wise for wireless
earphones. They're all delicate since the built quality is thin and small so things go wrong all of the time and usually Best Buy has a 2/year warranty for $10-20.
Yeah Comply foam tips are the best for any headphone imo. They usually last me 6+ months before I have to swap em.

I love my AirPods, better than the jay bird X2 and X3 IMO (had both). The fit is more important to me than sound and I love the freedom of no wire.

I just paid $200 at the Apple store and they got me a new refurbished phone.. I sweet talked the Apple rep into changing the color which she wasn’t supposed to :pimp:

Nice what did you switch to?

I want the red 7 plus

Returned my series 3 watch today...its a nice thing to have but honestly unnecessary (at least for me)

I might sell my Apple Watch series 1. The new update sucks and made it slow smh

Kobekobe Kobekobe idk how you feel about it but it was just a way to say “hey i have an apple watch!”...i found no value in it, though i know everyone uses it differently

I cant even feel the wire of the x3 .... what’s the point of listening to music thru trash speakers ?

Apple headphones mediocre at best

Last edited:
I have power beats 3. I like them. Especially since I use them heavy when hiking or going to the gym almost daily.
Same.

I purchased Powerbeats3, JaybirdX3 and Bose Soundsport at once to try them out.

I really enjoyed the Beats because of sound, comfort and clarity. Second place were the Jaybirds. Had to return because of that charging cable, if I lose it Im screwed.

BOSE WERE TRASH.

I cant even feel the wire of the x3 .... what’s the point of listening to music thru trash speakers ?

Apple headphones mediocre at best

trash? far from it.

comfort is #1, sound is #2. the jaybirds suck when it comes to comfort. after wearing them for more than 15min they hurt my ears. i tried all sizes too.

Last edited:
Kobekobe Kobekobe idk how you feel about it but it was just a way to say “hey i have an apple watch!”...i found no value in it, though i know everyone uses it differently

i use my apple watch at work since i can't pull out my phone... not that i'm important anyways but sometimes i get a message that needs an immediate response :lol:

i'm actually annoyed cause i like the watch and what it does, i've bought a few bands for it too. but to me it's now almost unusable

Im on the 8+ and when I add music into my phone, not all songs are being transferred.

Theres a little wheel to the left of the song indicating transfer. It completes but when I try to play it, I get an Exclamation mark and then it retries to download. Been on the same song for the past 30 minutes.

Is this normal? Anyone have a quick fix?

I love my AirPods, better than the jay bird X2 and X3 IMO (had both). The fit is more important to me than sound and I love the freedom of no wire.

Nice what did you switch to?

I want the red 7 plus

I might sell my Apple Watch series 1. The new update sucks and made it slow smh

Would yall consider getting a different brand smart watch? I got an Apple watch for my birthday but don't feel like giving up my JB for it. Was thinking about getting a fossil or another brand smart watch. Also with the Pixel 2 coming out I might jump ship completely from the iphone gang.

Would yall consider getting a different brand smart watch? I got an Apple watch for my birthday but don't feel like giving up my JB for it. Was thinking about getting a fossil or another brand smart watch. Also with the Pixel 2 coming out I might jump ship completely from the iphone gang.

the apple watch works well with iPhone, but remember there's also a few android watches that are compatible with it as well. i don't have the experience with any of them but i imagine it would be similar to that of the iPhone.

check youtube for reviews.

Back
Top Bottom