Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Been using my watch 3 for a few days now. Battery is way better (used watch 1 since release day) and the app response is much better. I haven't used cellular yet, I know there's been a handful of issues reported. Overall I'm satisfied with it, will look forward to heavy usage of this thing

I have Beats X and they're far from trash. One they sound better than Power Beats.

Plus you can do a 5 minute charge and it will last two hours.

While working out or regular usage?

With regular usage they should be fine. Have you tried the different ear tips or wings?

Yup, regular use. I have tried all three ear tips and none work for me :smh:

I have to sit perfectly still for them to stay in my ears. At this point I just use them on flights.

Man I need a 8+ or an X. Cant decide if it's better to spend $$$ on a fully developed 8 or a 'beta' X.

iOS 11 on a 5s is beyond ridiculous. I want to throw my phone against the wall at least 5x a day.

to reset ur phone with ios 11

hold down both volume buttons and power fixed some of the stuff

ios 11 is the most bug update ever

Is there anyway to get rid of the auto-edit feature for the screenshot? If I take a screenshot, I just want it to save automatically without needing to edit it:lol:

Is there anyway to get rid of the auto-edit feature for the screenshot? If I take a screenshot, I just want it to save automatically without needing to edit it:lol:

Swipe it off the screen to get rid of it.

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal lol my bad

200.gif

Honestly the public betas from 5 right before the GM were fine. However, 11.0.1 has been giving me issues. Doesn't make sense.

yeah i don’t get it. the betas were fine, 11.0.1 was worse that beta 1 :lol:

I use the power beat 3s at the gym and my air pods everywhere else. If Apple can make the air pods have the same base quality as the Powerbeats :pimp:

Is wireless charging really all that? You wont be able to use your phone while charging which id assume most people do.

Wireless charging is all about convenience. Easier to set your phone down to charge than find a charger cord and plug it in

How do y’all feel about the google pixel that just got announced ? Will it be a good compromise for you when you can’t get the X since the stock is so low

Wireless charging is all about convenience. Easier to set your phone down to charge than find a charger cord and plug it in
Easier?? More like people are straight lazy now.

First there were complaints about this cable only being able to go in one way
$_35.JPG

Apple listened and came out with this cable that can be plugged in either way.
UB-CAB-IPHONE5.jpg

Now they came out with a maxi pad looking this so people can just lay their phones down and charge.
original-qualityraw-337-apple-iphone-event-cupertino-cnet-12-09-17.jpg

People are becoming more more lazy to do anything. Im telling you guys, WALL-E SPEAKS THE TRUTH. This is our future here.
1.png

Had my eyes on the X. My phone is in BAD shape. Gonna use my upgrade and go grab the 8Plus tonight. Switching from Galaxy so I am excited. Idk what color to grab. Have not even seen any in person yet. Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom