Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
anyone know for sure if you can preorder the iphone x with pay in full option even though i have a balance on my ATT Next for iphone 7?

anyone know for sure if you can preorder the iphone x with pay in full option even though i have a balance on my ATT Next for iphone 7?

Don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to. You’re essentially wanting to buy the X outright right? When you get to the checkout process it should only give you one option which is to “pay in full” as you said.

Don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to. You’re essentially wanting to buy the X outright right? When you get to the checkout process it should only give you one option which is to “pay in full” as you said.

are you or anyone on here familiar with pre orders on iphones

im hearing buying outright is the fastest way to check out but not sure if thats true.

it kinda makes sense because i feel like theres extra steps to go through your carriers upgrade program

are you or anyone on here familiar with pre orders on iphones

im hearing buying outright is the fastest way to check out but not sure if thats true.

it kinda makes sense because i feel like theres extra steps to go through your carriers upgrade program

Can’t say I’m an expert, but I did give it a go for the iPhone 8 during pre orders and those were the options I seen. I’m on the Next plan as well but I’m eligible for an upgrade. My options were basically as I stated earlier.. I could either select the amount of months I wanted for my upgrade or it had a pay in full option. If I recall correctly the pay in full just took me to the check out whereas the other option was a different page and process.. hope that helps? Any one else with any more experience please chime in

soon.gif

No, the Verizon and sprint ones are. So to the people in here asking about buying without a carrier, just select the sprint or Verizon model and select the one-time payment option in the app/website, and boom. You got an unlocked phone. Same exact thing.

Nah, the T-Mobile ones are definitely unlocked. And now, after checking again, it appears that any X purchased outright will come unlocked, regardless the carrier.

V7FV0Xk.png

mvWU8WK.png

OPUfedL.png

06GDOn8.png

May head to an Apple Store sometime this week and see if I can join the Apple upgrade program.

For those tryin to go the pre approve for the upgrade program it’s live now I just did mine

My bill gotta be paid in full for me to place a pre-order smh, what are the chances I can go to att on the day its in-store and pick up the X?

42640151-54D2-4715-BCF9-E3664BBAADB8.jpeg
Did the pre approval, still convincing myself to pass tho. Man I’m sure the stock at carrier stores is going to be so low you won’t get a phone until next year lol

I feel like every year they say how limited it these are.... then I preorder online with no problems .

Is there really super low stock or just the normal hype train?

Damn those who pre-order through at&t site have to get in a que up at hour before midnight. And supposedly they accepted preorders for the 8 about 5-6 minutes early.

According to people on macrumors

Yea basically all that stuff the “yes I agree” and all that.
Tried that. Then remembered that I'm in a family plan with my moms.

I wonder if they'll pull her credit instead? Damn will I even be able to purchase using my credit card :frown:

Back
Top Bottom