Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Can’t wait for the iPhone x to drop. I’m a patient person so watining is not a problem for me.

My Apple Watch Nike series 2 coming in the mail on Wednesday. Got it for the low low :nthat: Swappa.com

Don’t know where you’re getting your info, but that definitely isn’t the case for iPhone 6, 7 and 8. https://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/

And this info is on the Apple website (cellular and wireless section): https://www.apple.com/iphone-x/specs/

Two different models. One doesn’t support CDMA (i.e. the AT&T and T-Mobile models that can’t work with Verizon and Sprint), which is how it’s been the past few years. Unless that’s one of the international/Asian country models. We will see, though. I just think right now, since there’s still some ambiguity, i’d definitely recommend to go for the Verizon and sprint models if you’re paying outright.

Actually just saw this now in the Apple Store app. A little link shows up when you select the AT&T and T-Mobile models. Not the other two, though. youngwolf youngwolf

BC9486DA-C801-4CDF-85AE-37ADBD482D83.png

im glad i hopped out the materialism loop and quit buying every new tech toy that comes out. yall can be the guinea pigs on this one. also huge numbers of you are going to be disappointed. the supply is woeful because of how bad the sales for the 8 were and production costs. i predict january before everyone that wants one can cop.

cell phone innovation jumped the shark like 18 months ago. samsung conquered the design this go around. theres really nothing left. saturation point reached.... bigger batteries arnt an option yet. better screens are near impossible as oled cell phone screens are the best of any devices we have by pixel density and clarity, speakers are only mildly important as we use headphones generally speaking or couple to a way better bluetooth sound option. faster processors will only draw more power with minimal gain (octo core phones were never neccessary) like whats next? the X is a exclusivity test.... theyre like ok there is 0 physical Merit to having this phone beyond an edge to edge display... and a newer processor which again you will realize practically no advantage from. how much can we sell it for and have people still wanna keep up with the Joneses. a thousand bucks? what the hell

theres gunna be a massive market correction in the next 2-3 years. the problem is not enough competition yet and not enough experience. once 90% of cell phone users are on iphone 6s and up or galaxy note 5s and up or the OG pixels etc your gunna see alotttt less devices being sold. thousand dollar incremental upgrades are not the wave

Damn I didn't get approved for the X.... Can anyone lend me there SS number? I swear I wont miss any payments.

JK, 64gb Black :lol::D:nthat:

Shooting for 2 256 silver joints. Need the Apple Store App to not turn into Footlocker,Finishline etc

1B6EBB7C-1C37-4F19-822B-1F4A5DAEDE76.gif

im glad i hopped out the materialism loop and quit buying every new tech toy that comes out. yall can be the guinea pigs on this one. also huge numbers of you are going to be disappointed. the supply is woeful because of how bad the sales for the 8 were and production costs. i predict january before everyone that wants one can cop.

cell phone innovation jumped the shark like 18 months ago. samsung conquered the design this go around. theres really nothing left. saturation point reached.... bigger batteries arnt an option yet. better screens are near impossible as oled cell phone screens are the best of any devices we have by pixel density and clarity, speakers are only mildly important as we use headphones generally speaking or couple to a way better bluetooth sound option. faster processors will only draw more power with minimal gain (octo core phones were never neccessary) like whats next? the X is a exclusivity test.... theyre like ok there is 0 physical Merit to having this phone beyond an edge to edge display... and a newer processor which again you will realize practically no advantage from. how much can we sell it for and have people still wanna keep up with the Joneses. a thousand bucks? what the hell

theres gunna be a massive market correction in the next 2-3 years. the problem is not enough competition yet and not enough experience. once 90% of cell phone users are on iphone 6s and up or galaxy note 5s and up or the OG pixels etc your gunna see alotttt less devices being sold. thousand dollar incremental upgrades are not the wave
giphy.gif

I upgraded to my 6s with Sprint, but I've been done with those payments for about a year now. Thinking about going with Apple's upgrade program, thoughts?:nerd:

So your telling me with the iPhone upgrade programs your essentially just needing to care for the phone to be able to get a new iPhone each year ? And make those usual $33 ish payments

So your telling me with the iPhone upgrade programs your essentially just needing to care for the phone to be able to get a new iPhone each year ? And make those usual $33 ish payments

Basically, or you can keep it if you decide to pay off the phone. A new twist on the old 2 year agreements. It’s essentially an interest free loan.

Tried to get my preapproved loan but Citizen had the incorrect SSN. Sent them a copy of my correct social security card and they can't guarantee it will be fixed by RD. :smh:

5637D4AE-17AC-48A3-9D07-9E5BC37D60A8.gif

Dude typed that ish with conviction. Pocket watching comes in all shapes and sizes. He really posted that in a thread for and about iPhones.
ehhh pocket watching? ive been spending at least 3k a year on phones. im just telling you the realization ive made.

thats the point of community

Oh gotcha, I'll just try to preorder through Sprint online and have that activation fee waived. Got my 7+ faster than they said I'd get it so no stress if they tell me its on back order.

6ykv90.jpg

Don’t know where you’re getting your info

I pulled that information directly from the Apple website.

Actually just saw this now in the Apple Store app. A little link shows up when you select the AT&T and T-Mobile models. Not the other two, though. youngwolf youngwolf

Not really sure what you're trying to say here. Like I previously said, I pulled the information directly from the Apple website. My initial claim was that the T-Mobile phone would come unlocked, I didn't think to check whether or not the Verizon and Sprint ones would come unlocked until you said they would.

Back
Top Bottom