• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Caffe Macs. :smokin

That video has to be violating some rules, though. :lol: they don’t let you have your phone/camera out taking pics or videos on campus. dude probably doesn’t work for Apple anymore.

Word I work at acamazon fulfillment center they let people bring thief phones pass the secuirty check point. Kind of annoying cause I work 40 hours week for these people and I like using my phone when I’m on my downtime or need to catch up on other things in life. Once my Apple Watch comes in tommarow i can use that to get certain notifications and listen to music. Damm people wanna work you hard but won’t let listen to music while your toiling away while tasking away.

I wonder how much people are gonna pay on the resell market for the X? May have to try to finesse 1 to flip to help pay for the 1 my wife wants....

I wonder how much people are gonna pay on the resell market for the X? May have to try to finesse 1 to flip to help pay for the 1 my wife wants....

Definately 2 grand. If the rumors are true that they didn’t produce enough on the production line we will have people selling body parts for one.

plenty of people looking to resell for xmas. i guess we’ll be seeing people flexing on ig with multiple phones just like yeezy stacks etc.

Anyone else having problems with iOS 11.0.3? Since updating a few days ago my battery life's worse, at times there's more lag with apps, and I've had two instances so far where I either made or received calls that never went through. A friend of mine also had problems with calls.

I have a 7 by the way.

ios 11 has been terrible from the get. it’s not getting better anytime soon. i’m on beta and they keep having updates but not fixing much (the battery issue was fixed though)

if you want to secure a X you better start getting ready to camp out at the stores like right now.

Caffe Macs. :smokin

That video has to be violating some rules, though. :lol: they don’t let you have your phone/camera out taking pics or videos on campus. dude probably doesn’t work for Apple anymore.

Seems like a staged video from apple to me.

"I'm blown away by how good this camera is"... until you look at the photo and it looks like an oil painting from the 1700s :lol:

tenor.gif

I'm already mentally preparing to settle for an 8. Coming from a 6 that wouldn't be a bad jump.

Back
Top Bottom