Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Then people are gonna call their banks like "well i gave my card info to someone online to autocheckout for the new iPhone"

Then people are gonna call their banks like "well i gave my card info to someone online to autocheckout for the new iPhone"

Nah. They'll call in and say they were just trying to get an iphone and don't know how this happen then after a few weeks they'll finally admit it happening and say something like "I didn't think it was a big deal"

I’m going to go open an att avount later to Ben able to buy this Phone. I’m shutting the account after a month and going back to prepaid.

Only way I can buy, you have to have an account even in store.

Gotta re-evaluate your life if you’re using BOT services for an item that will remain in production :lol:
That's those next level elitist, by March everybody that wants that phone will have it and nobody is gonna care that you had it first :lol:

giphy.gif

let me stop before i jinx it and for some reason I can't cop

If I have to wait until March I just won't order it. Hopefully it tells you when you expect to receive it before you hit place order.

66002CFC-FDCE-4D0E-A275-240E6F838098.png

Also does turning off the WiFi or Bluetooth from This menu for anybody else not truly working ? It seems that I have to go to the actual settings menu

So I’m a broke boy with he iPhone 8 plus?all this talk bout the x the past few pages

Im finna be at work for a couple hours overnight cause I have to monitor the building as they are doing construction on it. So imma have to dip at 11:45 and come home and hop on my computer real quick to place my pre-order on AT&T! Supposedly the app is a good way to do it but when I practice upgrading my line with a 8 through the app it goes soooooo slow.

anyone know which sites, if any, go live at 12am eastern or are they all following the 12am pacific format?

Man like the iPhone 7 Plus lots of those stores won’t even have phones in stock. Make sure they confirm they will have phones on hand that day.
Gonna try to preorder tonight after I make the account anf them campout Friday if necessary

Back
Top Bottom