Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Got the call from my local VZW sales rep....sounds like ill be able to pre order without having to stay up until 2AM

T-Mobile customer here who is trying to enroll in the Apple Upgrade Program for the first time. TMO customers arent allowed to enroll online so I have to do it in person on Nov 3, which means camping out in the morning :smh:

I work for VZW and I haven't heard anything about expected ship dates. No way they'd have an estimated time before the phone preorder link is even live.

I guess I meant to say it inadvertently connects after I disconnect.

Never had the problem before 11.

The control center will just disconnect from the wifi which is dumb. So eventually, it will reconnect again.

To turn it off, you're gonna have to go to settings. Not sure why they implemented it in this way

Currently with att next. Is anybody doing the apple upgrade program? how is it? I still have half to pay on the 7 I got last year around this time. I just don't know how the upgrade work and which site to pre order from.

observing.gif

Best Buy has the 12.9 inch iPad pro for like 150 off and are including a free Apple Pencil. Just copped since I had a Best Buy b day coupon and like 200 bucks of Amex points

I'll give y'all a heads up on in store count later next week so you know if you have a shot at getting an in store device on launch day. My Verizon store is fairly large so if we don't get many then don't bother at your local one

Back
Top Bottom