Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
anyone else as time gets closer having second thoughts about spending over a stack for a phone???
or am i the only one??? :nerd:

Reactions: ARK
anyone else as time gets closer having second thoughts about spending over a stack for a phone???
or am i the only one??? :nerd:

*raises hand*

I wouldn’t even be thinking this if I was just buying for myself. But the wife wants one too....gonna be an expensive upgrade when I factor in AppleCare and cases for both of us. :sick:

T-Mobile customer here who is trying to enroll in the Apple Upgrade Program for the first time. TMO customers arent allowed to enroll online so I have to do it in person on Nov 3, which means camping out in the morning :smh:

is the apple upgrade program and the JUMP program two different things?

*raises hand*

I wouldn’t even be thinking this if I was just buying for myself. But the wife wants one too....gonna be an expensive upgrade when I factor in AppleCare and cases for both of us. :sick:

It'd be $1470 after tax for the 256 gb + apple care.... :sick::sick: there is no way I could justify that cost. I got my 128gb 7+ Jet black for $700 used, in February of this year that has Apple care through nov 2018.

Got the call from my local VZW sales rep....sounds like ill be able to pre order without having to stay up until 2AM
My vzw business manager emailed me this morning and he got me for $549 for the black 64gb.
Good luck fellas, hope all of NT cops! :nthat:

It'd be $1470 after tax for the 256 gb + apple care.... :sick::sick: there is no way I could justify that cost. I got my 128gb 7+ Jet black for $700 used, in February of this year that has Apple care through nov 2018.

Well I’m not paying the full price in the long run, so there’s that. And AppleCare is half paid for since we’ll get refunds on our current AppleCare plans. But yeah....still hella expensive.

I knew I should’ve just let my wife rock with her 7 like she told me she was okay with. Nope—I had to ask her again yesterday if she was sure and she changed her mind. :lol:

When purchasing from apple at full price do I need to input my Att account details or is it just ATC then CC info?

Sorry I haven't purchased from Apple in a while.

Thanks

When purchasing from apple at full price do I need to input my Att account details or is it just ATC then CC info?

Sorry I haven't purchased from Apple in a while.

Thanks

yes. i practived with the iphone 8 plus yesterday & after adding to cart it will ask for your carrier details

Back
Top Bottom