Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I like to use my phone while charging. Need my phone on me at all times to reply to work emails and texts. So when I’m at home just chillin I can play ps4 and have my phone on my lap. I can’t do that with a charging pad, but I can with a 10 foot Anker lighting cable :pimp:

That’s the best accessory I have lol. I can be on the edge of the couch on the ps4 and not have to reach over to peek at my phone while it’s charging

And I hope Apple NEVER gets rid of cable charging. It has to be USB lightning or some other form of physical cable. I don’t like using blu tooth in my car because a wired audio connection will always have better sound quality than wireless. So that would be a life changer for me if they somehow moved away from cable in the future

True. It's def not a "struggle" to go to my charger on the other side of the living room or to the kitchen and plug it. USB Type C makes it easier with it being reversible also

There's a few companies working on that. I think there's one that can already do it using radio waves

I know apple bought some small start up that works on that stuff so we will see

good point.

but an extra wired charger even a knockoff one is still hella cheaper than a maxipad

and now the both of you cant use your phone
Well I have 2 now, the original apple one from my 7+ and the one that came with my 10 but a charging mat would still be helpful since we both have apple watches too

Well I have 2 now, the original apple one from my 7+ and the one that came with my 10 but a charging mat would still be helpful since we both have apple watches too

what version apple watch yall got?

i was mad as hell once i found out maxipad wont support first gen watches made it that much easier to pass on upgrading my watch and buying into wireless charging.

I have a question about wireless charging mats.. I know Apple is supposed to drop their own charging mat sometime in 2018 which will be able to charge multiple devices at once (iPhone, AirPods, Apple Watch), but isn’t this technology already available? Or are all the wireless chargers out there only able to charge just 1 device at a time?

Also, I already copped a $10 wireless charger off amazon and I ain’t even got my iPhone X yet lmao.

Qi charging has been around for a while but apple prefers you use their proprietary chargers and there were cases of folks using cheap 3rd party chargers and their phones getting hot and even burning people or their beds.

Most like that $10 charger works but it's prob not safe. For the amount you pay for that phone getting the cheapest or a cheap accessories really ain't worth the chance

i was mad as hell once i found out maxipad wont support first gen watches made it that much easier to pass on upgrading my watch and buying into wireless charging.
I have a series 3, I think she has a series 1. Guess I'll be the only one to benefit from it then since you said it doesn't support first gen watches

Apple with the jig making it work with only newer devices :smh:

I don't think its reasonable to ask Apple to make a kit to upgrade the back panel and internals on an iPhone 7 to make it technically able to receive wireless charging.

I’m talking about these where a magnetic plate needs to be attached to the back of phone.
Spigen-Air-Vent-Car-Mount-for-iPhone-7-and-7-Plus.jpg

Series 2 Nike version

I was quite surprised but GameStop actually giving me 400$ for my iPhone. Better than AT&T and what Apple was offering. Probably could have gotten more selling my 7plus 128GB, but it was stress free and quick.

I was quite surprised but GameStop actually giving me 400$ for my iPhone. Better than AT&T and what Apple was offering. Probably could have gotten more selling my 7plus 128GB, but it was stress free and quick.
I sold mine for 650 but it was a 256gb. You probably could have gotten 550-600, but there is the risk of scammer buyers so theres that

I sold mine for 650 but it was a 256gb. You probably could have gotten 550-600, but there is the risk of scammer buyers so theres that

Yea that’s what didn’t feel like dealing with it was decent amount and I was happy with it. Knowing GameStop I’m surprised they weren’t like 300 or 250. Lmao

which one and what color/size/condition? was it unlocked? I have an unlocked 16gb pink 6S I need to sell

which iPhone and where did you end up selling? I have a 256gb jet black 7 I need to sell as well but its not unlocked yet

which one and what color/size/condition? was it unlocked? I have an unlocked 16gb pink 6S I need to sell

which iPhone and where did you end up selling? I have a 256gb jet black 7 I need to sell as well but its not unlocked yet
I have a 256gb matte black 7+ and I sold it on eBay

Back
Top Bottom