Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
gamestop just spit out a $330 offer for a 256gb iPhone 7, which is in mint condition (warranty replacement untouched). **** outta here thats a $600 dollar phone

gamestop just spit out a $330 offer for a 256gb iPhone 7, which is in mint condition (warranty replacement untouched). **** outta here thats a $600 dollar phone

eBay it is

Probably just makes projections based on demand on resell market.

Though at 256 being a 7 should have been 450-500

Then again the market really wants pluses.

eBay from my old 7plus 128 is going around 500$.

Apple only gives you $325 :lol:

Think I’m gonna trade mine in to Apple and cop the X. The camera sealed the for me but tryna talk myself out of it :lol:

eBay it is

Probably just makes projections based on demand on resell market.

Though at 256 being a 7 should have been 450-500

Then again the market really wants pluses.

eBay from my old 7plus 128 is going around 500$.

Avoid eBay

Swappa only from any phone or Mac related product.

So the Apple charging pad really isn’t going to support the OG watch? Smh :smh:

Deal breaker for me. It doesn’t make sense because they discountiued the 2 and still produce the original watch for those that don’t need the 3. You’d think they’d make it compatible

I don't think its reasonable to ask Apple to make a kit to upgrade the back panel and internals on an iPhone 7 to make it technically able to receive wireless charging.
You're lost in the sauce, I'm not talking about anything iPhone 7, I was referring to them only making the air pad compatible with the series 3 watch and not 1 and 2

Apple only gives you $325 :lol:

Think I’m gonna trade mine in to Apple and cop the X. The camera sealed the for me but tryna talk myself out of it :lol:

Bruh the camera is fire even in low light from a distance

None of that grainy bs

Attachments

• 005CE4D9-161A-4DB8-BDAC-516D60AB365D.jpeg
    005CE4D9-161A-4DB8-BDAC-516D60AB365D.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 53

Deal breaker for me. It doesn’t make sense because they discountiued the 2 and still produce the original watch for those that don’t need the 3. You’d think they’d make it compatible

They discontinued the 2 because its the damn 3 minus LTE lololol. Anyone who wants an apple watch better buy the 2 before the stock drys up (if it hasnt)

iPhone 7plus is just under a year old and last night the WiFi toggle stopped working. Gonna go get it replaced under warranty today.

Question. If i have 1TB of iCloud storage, do i really need a 256gb phone?

I always assume someone has a flip phone when they have a custom ringtone. I remember people used to think they were hot ish with a custom ringtone and would let their phone ring for a while before answering so people could listen.

5E0EC5A8-59F3-4034-A1FC-FB3ED3363119.jpeg

They discontinued the 2 because its the damn 3 minus LTE lololol. Anyone who wants an apple watch better buy the 2 before the stock drys up (if it hasnt)

Naw ima hold onto my series 1 and wait on the next watch next year, i dont need GPS in a watch when i have my phone on me to make it work and making calls from a LTE watch is not necessary for me, plus i aint paying verizon a monthly fee to add it to my plan.

The need to redesign it for me to upgrade. FWIW the apple watch is a luxury and not a must have

yea man and i beleive its a way for apple to kill off those devices and to force people to upgrade. I still have my series 1 and still dont think they did enough innovation since the 1st one to warrant an upgrade.

Exactly why I didn’t upgrade from the Series 1

fixed

Naw ima hold onto my series 1 and wait on the next watch next year, i dont need GPS in a watch when i have my phone on me to make it work and making calls from a LTE watch is not necessary for me, plus i aint paying verizon a monthly fee to add it to my plan.

The need to redesign it for me to upgrade. FWIW the apple watch is a luxury and not a must have

yea man and i beleive its a way for apple to kill off those devices and to force people to upgrade. I still have my series 1 and still dont think they did enough innovation since the 1st one to warrant an upgrade.

fixed

Series 2 is much faster than the 1 i had the 1 and sold it because it was so sluggish to me.

Series 2 is much faster than the 1 i had the 1 and sold it because it was so sluggish to me.

yea its slow sometimes but i can live with it. After they updated to support docking apps that helped out.

But i dont do much with it but screen the notifications i would see on my phone.

I havent really found a good purpose to have it. I can live without it but its nice to have, so im not in no rush to upgrade it.

So are any of you worried about burn in or ghosting on your X display?

I mean if Apple warned us about it themselves then should we take precautions?

Would it be smart to change your wallpaper and lock screen to different image every now and then? There’s plenty of reports of the Pixal XL OLED screen already having burn in after 2 weeks use :nerd::smh:

yea would be smart idk what some people are doing to constantly having they home screen open for long periods of time. i assume normal use of the phone should avoid it

people probably disable the auto lock feature and just leave the home screen sitting

Back
Top Bottom