Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Yeah my step dad has a S8 and he is anti apple, pro Samsung/Android. Every time I visit him we be having Apple vs Android debates. He was trying to flex his weak @&& S8 when he first got it. His display stays on 24/7 and the time and notification is always displayed. :nerd:

Can’t be good for the phone. And not trying to start a war of words with anyone but Samsung displays have always been trash to me. I see lots of arguments lately on MacForums of which OLED screen is better, X of S8. But Samsung displays have always looked over saturated and cartoonish to me. And that’s a unbiased opinion

Yeah my step dad has a S8 and he is anti apple, pro Samsung/Android. Every time I visit him we be having Apple vs Android debates. He was trying to flex his weak @&& S8 when he first got it. His display stays on 24/7 and the time and notification is always displayed. :nerd:

Can’t be good for the phone. And not trying to start a war of words with anyone but Samsung displays have always been trash to me. I see lots of arguments lately on MacForums of which OLED screen is better, X of S8. But Samsung displays have always looked over saturated and cartoonish to me. And that’s a unbiased opinion

I think Samsung did a great job on the iPhones OLED tbh

Yea Samsung made the iPhone screens to Apple's specs, and Always on Display doesn't cause burn in because the image moves ever so slightly. Can't believe this phone war **** really still goes on :rofl:

How's the latest iOS? Did they fix the battery issue. Still on iOS 10 waiting for a solid build...

I mean yeah technically iPhones get their screens from Samsung. But doesn’t Apple calibrate the screens themselves? Or something along those lines.

It’s a lot more accurate and natural looking. Compared to the screens on the galaxys which are way to vibrant. I hated that green tint that the first galaxys used to have.

I mean yeah technically iPhones get their screens from Samsung. But doesn’t Apple calibrate the screens themselves? Or something along those lines.

It’s a lot more accurate and natural looking. Compared to the screens on the galaxys which are way to vibrant. I hated that green tint that the first galaxys used to have.

too vibrant lol

no, samsung makes the panel and apple puts it in their phones. jus like the OIS. haha Samsung won and some of yall still cant accept it. its ok to prefer IOS or iphones but we hafta stop falling back on 5 year old arguments. samsung makes the best displays on mobile devices and its not particularly close

anybody that reviews phones or works in phones or has the money to have mutliple handsets will tell you the reality on some of these things. the blind allegiances are stronggg

Does anyone else pull they X out the pocket thinking they looking at the front but then you try to open it and you it’s really the back

I’ve caught myself doing that a few times now cause the front and back feel so similar lol.

too vibrant lol

no, samsung makes the panel and apple puts it in their phones. jus like the OIS. haha Samsung won and some of yall still cant accept it. its ok to prefer IOS or iphones but we hafta stop falling back on 5 year old arguments. samsung makes the best displays on mobile devices and its not particularly close

anybody that reviews phones or works in phones or has the money to have mutliple handsets will tell you the reality on some of these things. the blind allegiances are stronggg

Galaxys still trash. Their displays have a larger color gamut than iPhones because iPhones doesn’t need a large variety because the colors are picked accurately.

Samsung and their users are more worried about what Apple stay doing. Always taking shots and making commercials trying to diss Apple.

Like Drake says “They diss me but never hear a reply for it”

#AppleGang :pimp:

Galaxys still trash. Their displays have a larger color gamut than iPhones because iPhones doesn’t need a large variety because the colors are picked accurately.

Samsung and their users are more worried about what Apple stay doing. Always taking shots and making commercials trying to diss Apple.

Like Drake says “They diss me but never hear a reply for it”

#AppleGang :pimp:

I love how this all started with your "unbiased" opinion lol

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom