Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Come across my first real issue with the X.

Full screen on some streaming services is ***, like it's so bad it has to be user error. :lol:

Am I doing something wrong or is this on the third party app developers?

edit: was trying to show an even worse example from Amazon Prime video but they've got some script running that just captures a black screen when you take a screen shot.

3F5D97DB-D02E-41DC-B72B-515CD7C04665.png

Attachments

• 56E74DDD-5371-4216-9B6C-6599C1AA290A.png
    56E74DDD-5371-4216-9B6C-6599C1AA290A.png
    956.3 KB · Views: 6
Salty my X has some of those super fine surfaces scratches already. Cant feel em or notice them most of the time, but when the light hits it, especially on a black background, it bugs the hell out of me. And i try to be careful as to not having this happen

Need a tempered glass screen protector

For real bro!! Ffffff

Like really. Like you said. Not the noticeable unless it’s yours. Tiny scratches. Man. Bad thing about team nekked

Come across my first real issue with the X.

Full screen on some streaming services is ***, like it's so bad it has to be user error. :lol:

Am I doing something wrong or is this on the third party app developers?

edit: was trying to show an even worse example from Amazon Prime video but they've got some script running that just captures a black screen when you take a screen shot.

3F5D97DB-D02E-41DC-B72B-515CD7C04665.png
It’a because you’re watching soccer

got the call yesterday at 3:00 that my X just came in... be there is 30 seconds since i was traveling at 69 mph and almost there

just happened to be coming home when they called

Gray with the 256gb

payed off my CC card from my X purchase was like bruh.........

sad part like a week ago i'm like ain't no way i'm dropping 60 bucks on vacuum that's to much.... rewind drops 1280$ on an iPhone not a computer a dang phone :lol: like yup personal happiness can't take when you die

priorities my man priorities

I'M the same dude that will cancel an order if shipping more than 10 bucks. even if the order is like 500$ lmao 10 bucks shipping ayeeeeee thats to high B :rofl:

i was just coming out of tsa screening at the airport and i dropped my phone from about chest high. it spun through the air and hit the ground right on a corner and did some cartwheels as it tumbled on the ground. thank goodness i changed from my leather case to the speck presido for our weekend getaway. would have been a nightmare to try and get the screen replaced on the big island. also good thing i’m short :lol:

payed off my CC card from my X purchase was like bruh.........

sad part like a week ago i'm like ain't no way i'm dropping 60 bucks on vacuum that's to much.... rewind drops 1280$ on an iPhone not a computer a dang phone :lol: like yup personal happiness can't take when you die

priorities my man priorities

I'M the same dude that will cancel an order if shipping more than 10 bucks. even if the order is like 500$ lmao 10 bucks shipping ayeeeeee thats to high B :rofl:

You ain't about that Hi-Tech life I got the Dyson vacum with extra long nozzle and a irobot vacum I got for low.#googleDaPrice
#WeGot$hippingMoney #AlignYourPriorities #PriorityShippingUSPS

that's cool i have like one room to a vacuum i'm not dropping 500$ to vac one room

its the old Spanish man in me that doesn't make me wanna pay shipping

unless its limited kicks :lol:

didn’t dude post a pic of the iphone X at bestbuy that looked like a sketch artist rendition though?! he’s about that tech life though :lol:

what's the best third party iphone lightning cable?

the amazon basics jawn?

didn’t dude post a pic of the iphone X at bestbuy that looked like a sketch artist rendition though?! he’s about that tech life though :lol:

Lol. Dude I'm about put a down payment/deposit on a apartment. Im not gonna front on the gram like a fake. I Got the money for it but all the money I'll be using is towards it I'll just buy the phone when I feel like it. But the phone isn't gonna me give shelter. I have patience plus the phone isnt offically sold unlocked.

#nohablasespañol

Last edited:
Wife and I have iPhone X's coming on Monday. What do you guys recommend for a case? How is the Spigen? Are those available at a retail store or is that Amazon only? I have a Best Buy close by and am planning to look over the weekend. I rocked a tech21 my iPhone 6 Plus and it didn't stop the glass from breaking on a decent fall.

Back
Top Bottom