Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Silly question that I've asked before but don't recall getting an answer to. How do I remove my bookmarks from this part of Safari? Dk how I even got the tabs there tbh.

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 11.50.50 AM.png
Ever heard of Google.com?

Silly question that I've asked before but don't recall getting an answer to. How do I remove my bookmarks from this part of Safari? Dk how I even got the tabs there tbh.

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 11.50.50 AM.png
If you need help using Google.com let me know.

Look for View in the toolbar on top of the screen.

• With Safari active, click View > Hide Bookmarks Bar.

Show or hide Safari's Bookmarks Bar in the View menu.

Right. That’s the only step there is. To show the Bookmarks Bar in Safari, you simply do the exact same thing. When you click View toolbar, you will see that the Hide Bookmarks Bar will have changed to read Show Bookmarks Bar.

Alternatively, you may also use a keyboard shortcut to hide or show the Bookmarks Bar.

• On your keyboard, press Command + Shift + B

https://www.google.com/amp/s/machic...-hide-bookmarks-bar-in-safari-in-mac-osx/amp/

If you need help using Google.com let me know.

Look for View in the toolbar on top of the screen.

Show or hide Safari's Bookmarks Bar in the View menu.

Right. That’s the only step there is. To show the Bookmarks Bar in Safari, you simply do the exact same thing. When you click View toolbar, you will see that the Hide Bookmarks Bar will have changed to read Show Bookmarks Bar.

Alternatively, you may also use a keyboard shortcut to hide or show the Bookmarks Bar.

• On your keyboard, press Command + Shift + B

https://www.google.com/amp/s/machic...-hide-bookmarks-bar-in-safari-in-mac-osx/amp/

Appreciate it dude. I know how to use Google, didn't hurt to post in here tho.

Edit: Just realized this was the phone thread & not Mac. My bad peeps.

Last edited:
2nd attempt at actuallly running with my airpods n not a fan :emoji_cry: slip n move with hoodie + sweat might have to hope n get those beats

Just got the xr as a gift. Really surprised at how much more I like it over my 8+.....noticeably quicker and the size is the perfect fit for me......didn't like the size of the xs or xs max.

Needing the XR still

Prob grab this summer premature .. not waiting for sept announcement. Bad idea?

2nd attempt at actuallly running with my airpods n not a fan :emoji_cry: slip n move with hoodie + sweat might have to hope n get those beats
thanks for letting us know. Been on hold on coppn because wasnt 100% sure if that would be a problem. I have long hair and wear my hoodie up at times and that would deff annoy me. Really want them beats pro. But idk if that $250 price is justified quite yet.

My new ipad mini is arriving today and I bought a pencil in the airport last night. Looking forward to trying it out and I'm hoping that this one is way faster - my old mini 3 is getting pretty slow.

Had to order a new case too as it's a slightly different size but I got one that has a slot for the pencil too which looks useful.

I'm in my office and I can see 10 screens...

To be fair most of them do different things though.

just realized that apple is selling the black the black apple watch nike sport loop now.

do i pick up a back up or just cop a knock off....

Are you getting them? After my horrible experiences with Powerbeats 2 and 3's, I'm waiting until I find out they're better made.
Im hoping I can find a way to try them on before spending that $250. Need to make sure the quality is a1 and worth every penny. Deff need some new wireless tho

any prediction on when ios 13 is coming out?

if they dont have dark mode in ios 13 im going back to samsung gang

Back
Top Bottom